Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Does anyone know anything about Rob Nguyen?

He was an awesome talent that came along a few years ago in F3000 and did well with almost no experience. Does he still race?

thanks

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    he went back to Australia after his F3000 adventures, did a few F-Holden races and was real fast (which hardly came as a surprise to me)

Thats all I know really, but I do miss him from the European scene too, he was notoriously underfunded (only had a few minor sponsors plus a wealthy swiss uncle to get his some budget) and appearently not a massive amount of sponsor money was waiting for him down under either, real shame really.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    he was a great racer, could of done well in europe, i sure as hell wanted him to do well. he's seems to have dropped off the radar here, not racing in any of the big series. i'd like to see him get into OZF3
    Sir! While I disagree with what you are saying, I will fight to the death your right to spell the words incorerctly and use heinous.. grammar yo !!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yeh i remember him. He was brilliant. I was wondering where he'd gone.....its all money nowadays
    2005 TOCA Race Driver BTCC Champion
    Staffordshire Uni Student: 3rd Year