Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Liked 17 Times in 15 Posts
    Yeah I don't have a problem with permanent entries, although Macd is rigth I kinda assume thats the case. Anyway, the main reason why I get people to enter every time is cos they can change cars at any time so I could presume you'd keep the same car unless otherwise stated.
    CMR4L titles: 2, RBR MF Cup titles: 2
    :champion:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sounds like a good idea Bruce.

May i suggest posting the shakedown stage before the other stages. People might have more time or be more motivated to do it if the shakedown is posted on say the Friday. If you post them all at the same time then everyone will just go out and recce then drive the stages, since the shakedown isn't part of the rally.
    Colin Steele McRae ...5 August 1968 - 15 September 2007...

No, as far as shakedown times are concerned you guys must post your own times in the thread related to the rally. I will not be managing those...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce D
    Yeah I don't have a problem with permanent entries, although Macd is rigth I kinda assume thats the case. Anyway, the main reason why I get people to enter every time is cos they can change cars at any time so I could presume you'd keep the same car unless otherwise stated.
    I could adhere to that premise (same car every time)

Thanks, Bruce D..
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce D
    No, as far as shakedown times are concerned you guys must post your own times in the thread related to the rally. I will not be managing those...
    I think what Macd meant if you post the shakedown stage before the rally stages (say shakedown stage on friday and the rally stages on the next monday)then people would be more motivated to do the shakedown stage. Anyone who did the shakedown stage can post the shakedown times in the rally thread like in the first season of MF Cup.
    On the other hand if you post the stages all at once then people might ignore the shakedown stage altogether and only do the rally stages.
    <Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes>

It just depends on people's time available. I know I won't get to do the shakedowns before the event, thats just the way my life goes. It worked before on other leagues so I don't see the issue. If you guys start posting shakedown times from tomorrow then people would be interested.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverKnow
    I think what Macd meant if you post the shakedown stage before the rally stages (say shakedown stage on friday and the rally stages on the next monday)then people would be more motivated to do the shakedown stage. Anyone who did the shakedown stage can post the shakedown times in the rally thread like in the first season of MF Cup.
    On the other hand if you post the stages all at once then people might ignore the shakedown stage altogether and only do the rally stages.
    Yeah that's exactly what I meant. Sorry if I didn't explain it properly
    Colin Steele McRae ...5 August 1968 - 15 September 2007...

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I can do the shakedown stage on saturday when I get back home from uni, I'll post some times then.
    <Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes>

@ Macd & NeverKnow - yeah I think I could do this idea from the next event. Doesn't really make much difference, you guys all recce the damn events to kingdom come beforehand anyway!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rallyesim and RBR Czech are good sites indeed but I think the rules should not be restricted to only these two sites, there are some other sites as well which shoulder given a chance.
    [Sports News by sophie hart