Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Liked 17 Times in 15 Posts

Post RBR MF Cup Rules Changes - Please Read

The following rule changes will take place for the RBR MF Cup from Season 3.

Please read carefully:

1. Mods allowed
    It is recommended that you use the RSRBR mods available, however you will be able to install individual cars and run without the mod on the following conditions.

a) Only cars from the following 2 websites are allowed:
    Rallyesim - http://forum.rallyesim.fr/viewforum....3748f7ba15c764

RBR Czech - http://rbr.onlineracing.cz/index.php...nload&cat=1000

b) You may not modify physics or alter the files you download, you have to run them as they are.

This rule has been done to allow more people to compete in the series.

2. Surface mods
    Different events run on different surfaces and it may be necessary to run mods to allow you that surface. There will be no mixed surface rallies so you can install a mod for a rally and then uninstall it afterwards.

Monte Carlo mod - http://forum.rallyesim.fr/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=50
    Night mod - http://forum.rallyesim.fr/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=47

I'm still looking for the snow, tar and gravel individual mods (I know they're
    out there somewhere) - if anyone knows where they are please provide the link.

3. championships
    There will now be a Manufacturer's championship as well as the main titles.
    There is a slight change to the points system. The current overall points remain - 25,21,19,17,16,15,14,etc. The individual class points will now be changed to the Top 8 only with the following points: 10,8,6,5,4,3,2,1. A manufacturer's points will be the best 2 finishers for that manufacturer (overall position) and the combination of their overall and class points for that event. There will now be a Tarmac and Gravel Championship as well, based on overall positions with the events to count for each one indicated on the calendar previously. Only Sweden will not count for a additional championship.

4. All events will have a shakedown stage beforehand, which people are free to do or not. It is up to the competitor to post their times in the thread of the event on the forum.

5. Sending Results
    The usual HTML file submission will continue for those with the RSRBR mod, but those without may email the times to the usual address, but must include their split times.

6. No extra stages will be used in the championship, only the original stages
    plus their reverse versions, which are available at the RBR Czech site - http://rbr.onlineracing.cz/index.php...ownload&cat=20

(You may need their plugin to access them, try it out).
    CMR4L titles: 2, RBR MF Cup titles: 2
    :champion:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Looks good...

Confining the stages to the original stages is a good idea.

Some of the BTB stages were positively nightmarish to drive in terms of drivability..
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Well that, and I noticed that when I ran events with the standard stages people seemed to enjoy them more.

Liked 212 Times in 133 Posts
    Good news.....

And Shakedown stage, that is good news aswell .

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I salute organizer's decision to bring back the default stages In the championship.
    All fans made stages are great racing them for fun, but not for some serious competition,
    as the physics aren't so carefully done, like In standard tracks.

In addition to the shakedown stage, the pre-rally season will be far more Interesting,
    that just sit and wait for the rally start!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think these new rules are good, I may enter the last couple of rounds.

Rallyrazz, we start a new season in October so feel free to join at any time.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce D
    Rallyrazz, we start a new season in October so feel free to join at any time.
    thanks bruce, i may do some events, depending on how busy I am

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey Bruce,
    Would it be cool for us to have permanent entries for the season rather than individual entries per round?

Unless something comes up I plan to participate in every round this season.
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Bruce already assumes us regulars will be taking part anyway, so I shouldn't think it would make a difference
    Colin Steele McRae ...5 August 1968 - 15 September 2007...