Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mia 01
    Take care and rest now, itīs training next week old chap.
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...with-Amir.html
    Kimi could drink "The Boss" under the table, drive home with one hand on the steering wheel, and an ice cream cone in the other!
    May the forza be with you

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Take care and rest now, itīs training next week old chap.
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...with-Amir.html
    Those are two mega talented athletes right there, in their respective sports. Big deal they went for a drink. Are they not allowed to have fun during the off season? At least they got in the car and quietly drove off, unlike a certain German fella who got drunk with his brother and vandalized the Toyota garage.

Liked 193 Times in 131 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by X-ecutioner
    Those are two mega talented athletes right there, in their respective sports. Big deal they went for a drink. Are they not allowed to have fun during the off season? At least they got in the car and quietly drove off, unlike a certain German fella who got drunk with his brother and vandalized the Toyota garage.
    Itīs not a big deal, Lewis on the edge blind drunk and having a good time. Good luck in Valencia next week

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Itīs not a big deal, Lewis on the edge blind drunk and having a good time. Good luck in Valencia next week
    On the edge, blind drunk? You mean he is scratching his forehead, blinking and is smiling/laughing.

You also believe, I assume, that they actually did find a WWII bomber on the moon.......?
    Opinions are like ar5eholes, everyone has one.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm sorry, but is there any correlation between him being drunk last week with the Valencia test this week?

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by X-ecutioner
    I'm sorry, but is there any correlation between him being drunk last week with the Valencia test this week?
    But...... What about Kimi? mokin:
    May the forza be with you

Liked 193 Times in 131 Posts
    Could be this year perhaps, one bit depends on the car.

Liked 47 Times in 35 Posts

lEWIS

I hope that Lewis can produce the goods this year,and if he can keep in front of Seb,or keep up with him,but maybe ,just maybe the Macs have been sandbagging

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    McLaren's situation doesn't seem too optimistic now, to be frank. I don't think the situation could be as bad as in 2009, but signs indicate that they are behind Red Bull and Ferrari at least. Whether this can be turned around during the season, remains to be seen.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jens
    McLaren's situation doesn't seem too optimistic now, to be frank. I don't think the situation could be as bad as in 2009, but signs indicate that they are behind Red Bull and Ferrari at least. Whether this can be turned around during the season, remains to be seen.
    Can't dissagree with that. However, one needs to consider that both the Ferrari and Red Bull appear more evolution, whereas the McLaren looks revolution to me. A new concept will take time to understand, and this is the learning process they are going through now. Once they integrate fully the new front wing and the trick exhausts thay are playing with, they can then concentrate on set-up and tyre sympathy projects.
    Opinions are like ar5eholes, everyone has one.