Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Liked 32 Times in 32 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt
    1 WDC in 4 years is not looking good for all the records he he was tipped to brake certainly not the next schumacherthe way he is going
    Schumi at the height of his powers never raced in a 'golden generation', never had the depth in quality of the competition; never had a team mate who was his equal and the inter-team politics that go with it.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wedge
    Schumi at the height of his powers never raced in a 'golden generation', never had the depth in quality of the competition; never had a team mate who was his equal and the inter-team politics that go with it.
    Proof needed.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think the fact that I didn't have to constantly fight my urge to throttle Hamilton's throat every time he appeared on-screen this season means he's made a huge improvement temperamentally. I don't know what has prompted the change, probably having Jenson for a teammate, and I don't care because finally I can kinda sorta stand the guy.

Now if only he'd stop getting too wild he might actually get another WDC someday.

Liked 193 Times in 131 Posts
    I just rewatched Monza 2009. Trying to catch Bunsen Lewis put it in the wall at the last lap.

He´s a big outsider this year but if he want any chanche of the crown this year he got to calm down.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mia 01
    I just rewatched Monza 2009. Trying to catch Bunsen Lewis put it in the wall at the last lap.

He´s a big outsider this year but if he want any chanche of the crown this year he got to calm down.
    I like Lewis and I love his racing style. He'll win another championship and I put him in the lead for another title this coming season. If McLaren have a good car ready, then Hamilton will make the most out of that opportunity. Lewis has matured enough to understand what's needed of him to win another WDC.
    Marco Simoncelli 1987-2011

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mia 01
    I just rewatched Monza 2009.......this year he got to calm down.
    Yeah, he needs to stop trying so hard - elbow out the cockpit, one hand on the wheel, with the sounds cranked up - that oughta do it......
    Opinions are like ar5eholes, everyone has one.

Will he be mature enough?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Lewis is capable of WDC every year! In the 4years in F1 no other driver has been more successful! He did very good against his WDC teammates!

Give him a good car he will deliver!

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    The Boss has admitted that off track distractions affected his performance last season.
    This can be viewed as an excuse, or an admission that he lacked the life experience, or maturity if you will to completely apply himself to his job.

Despite the stoic demeanour that he carried through the hard-fought 2010 F1 season, Lewis Hamilton has admitted that there were problems away from the track that meant that he wasn't as fully focused on the job at hand as he would have liked.

The Briton remained in the hunt for a second title - to add to his 2008 triumph with McLaren - through to the season finale in Abu Dhabi, but insists that he could have been more of a factor had he not had to deal with 'personal issues'
    http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/281220...rformance.html
    Wrestling the WDC away from Vettel should be motivation enough!
    Given a competitive car he should be ready to produce another WDC if he can avoid unnecessary drama! :
    May the forza be with you

Take care and rest now, it´s training next week old chap.
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...with-Amir.html