Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eki
    And because of that your underpants constantly scratch the head of your penis, which I'd imagine isn't a nice feeling to most. Rather like having sand under your foreskin all the time.
    Let's put it in equivalent terms.

The male equivalent of female circumcision is having the head of your penis cut off.

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gloomyDAY
    Actually, babies have been known to have orgasms, but again you're missing the point. Sex for circumcised women is painful due to the fact that their genitals are mutilated. Don't turn this into a silly philosophical debate. We're speaking about torture and you're acknowledging that it's appropriate just because some Muslim cultures have done it as a tradition.

This also ties into Sharia Law. The UK is going to answer to some abusive hearings in the near future especially if dealing with women.
    The plain fact is that we don't need this sh!t and we should ban any future immigration and move to deport as well.
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roamy
    So let me see if I can get this all in one place. You are saying that the Muslim religion allows for the circumcision of females whereby they cutoff the "Clit"
    Then we accept this as religion and allow Muslims to infiltrate our countries and declare sharia law.
    Have I got this right.
    No, I'm saying that if we ban female circumcision, we should IMO also ban male circumcision for religious or cultural reasons. I think it's quite hypocritical that just one is banned. Here in Finland we have even banned the cutting off puppies' tails like some dog owners have done, but male circumcision for religious reasons is still allowed. I'm against any kind of mutilation of babies and puppies.
    I could really use a fish right now

EKi I don't think you are really getting the relationship between cutting off a little worthless skin and altering a woman's life. There is quite a difference and really cannot be compared. You hate jews so bad you left the skin on your dick but a clit is much more valuable. I have to agree with you about the dogs tails although we still allow it here. Hell we allow Pit Bulls a totally worthless and extremely dangerous dog. It is time we started banning dogs along with Muslims.
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    While I don't agree with either practice when performed on infants or people unable to make the decision for themselves, "female circumcision" has become an overly misused term when it's used as a catch-all to describe any and all sorts of female genital cutting. Again, this is another example of why it would be good for our schools to begin teaching Latin again. Then maybe people would better understand the (actual) definition of words. Circumcision is a procedure which goes around the organ and would remove the prepuce or "hood" (similar to the foreskin in the male). It is not removal of the organ itself. In this case that would be a clitoridectomy. In the late 70's and early 80's female circumcision became sort of a fad surgery among some American women, because they believed it led to greater sensitivity by having that organ MORE exposed.

Anyway, I'm not a doctor - I just took some biology along the way. And being that this is a family forum, I'm not sure that this is an appropriate topic for this board. But at the very least, it would be nice for people to use the correct terms. Circumcision, whether performed on male or female children is (by definition) genital mutilation. People who are OK with one but not the other are (IMO) hypocrites. I don't agree with the practice of subjecting infants and children to any sort of mutilation... and I don't care what religion a person wants to hide behind.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Roamy
    EKi I don't think you are really getting the relationship between cutting off a little worthless skin and altering a woman's life. There is quite a difference and really cannot be compared. You hate jews so bad you left the skin on your dick but a clit is much more valuable. I have to agree with you about the dogs tails although we still allow it here. Hell we allow Pit Bulls a totally worthless and extremely dangerous dog. It is time we started banning dogs along with Muslims.
    Forgive me, but how on earth is this post deemed acceptable by the moderators?

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag_Warrior
    While I don't agree with either practice when performed on infants or people unable to make the decision for themselves, "female circumcision" has become an overly misused term when it's used as a catch-all to describe any and all sorts of female genital cutting. Again, this is another example of why it would be good for our schools to begin teaching Latin again. Then maybe people would better understand the (actual) definition of words. Circumcision is a procedure which goes around the organ and would remove the prepuce or "hood" (similar to the foreskin in the male). It is not removal of the organ itself. In this case that would be a clitoridectomy. In the late 70's and early 80's female circumcision became sort of a fad surgery among some American women, because they believed it led to greater sensitivity by having that organ MORE exposed.

Anyway, I'm not a doctor - I just took some biology along the way. And being that this is a family forum, I'm not sure that this is an appropriate topic for this board. But at the very least, it would be nice for people to use the correct terms. Circumcision, whether performed on male or female children is (by definition) genital mutilation. People who are OK with one but not the other are (IMO) hypocrites. I don't agree with the practice of subjecting infants and children to any sort of mutilation... and I don't care what religion a person wants to hide behind.
    Well put.
    I could really use a fish right now

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BDunnell
    It is unbelievable. But somehow I'm not surprised that this poster thinks it is okay to compare muslims to dogs.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Quote Originally Posted by BDunnell
    Oh Oh Oh I telling Dad. Get over it freak!

Liked 49 Times in 43 Posts
    Eki, would you welcome sharia courts in Finland? Yes or no?
    Llibertat