Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DanicaFan
    I dont know why Im here but I actually read this thread for the first time, it is absolutely ridiculous.

All you do is bash Danica for no reason and undeserving.
    So why are you here, if it's such a ridiculous thread?

All you do is slobber over Danica for no reason and undeserving.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I dont know why Im here but I actually read this thread for the first time, it is absolutely ridiculous.

First off as for the last race, yes Tony Raines car accidentally cut Danica's tire but what Alex Kennedy did to her later was completely uncalled for. She bumped him back but it was deserving. Just earlier to that, Alex was on the inside of her car constantly pushing her out to outside of the track for no reason. He was bumping and pushing her for quite awhile and that was completely uncalled for and preventable.

When Danica bumped him back, she did just fine, she didnt cause him to wreck but was just letting him know that all that contact he did to her was unnecessary.

She is still learning these cars and she will be the first to tell you that. You wait till next season and she will be finishing very respectable.. Top 10's and higher!
    Thank you DF for coming into this thread !!!! You are post No. 301 !!!!! In my wildest dreams I never thought this would get over 100. Now with your ridiculous defensive response, we are sure to get upwards of 400!!!! Thank you, DF.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    From what I saw she was driving sort of mid low on the track almost all the time.
    Difficult for someone to get under her but high enough to make passing on the high side difficult, especially with the power her car has.
    Eventually people were going to get under her and once they did inevitably she was going for a ride.
    Holmestead being longer and wider it may not happen but I suspect it will towards the end of the race. These guys will not put up with her blocking.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

First off as for the last race, yes Tony Raines car accidentally cut Danica's tire but what Alex Kennedy did to her later was completely uncalled for. She bumped him back but it was deserving. Just earlier to that, Alex was on the inside of her car constantly pushing her out to outside of the track for no reason. He was bumping and pushing her for quite awhile and that was completely uncalled for and preventable.

When Danica bumped him back, she did just fine, she didnt cause him to wreck but was just letting him know that all that contact he did to her was unnecessary.

She is still learning these cars and she will be the first to tell you that. You wait till next season and she will be finishing very respectable.. Top 10's and higher!
    Go away! Much like the lack of need for Danica to be on a race track with professionals, we also lack the need for your childish and retarded claims about her. She sucks, she's always sucked, and she will always suck. The only thing she's good for is to get a good discussion going about how bad she sucks. And she sucks real bad so we have lots to talk about how bad she absolutely sucks.

BTW, Brad Sweet and Cole Whitt didn't have too tough of times "learning" these cars now did they? Don't answer that, just go away.

BTW part 2, God did not create Danica on the 8th day. But, on the 9th day he did create the idiot that thought he created her on the 8th day.
    It isn't the car Danica...it is the space between the steering wheel and the seat.