Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

The All Danica ALL the Time Thread

Item 1, dateline Arizona....

DANICA PATRICK’S HUSBAND ACCUSED OF SEXUAL MISCONDUCT

Danica’s Man Didn’t Pass On Underage Girl: A television station in Arizona is reporting that a woman claims she and physical therapist Paul Hospenthal, who is Danica Patrick’s husband, had a sexual relationship while she was his patient and just 16 years old. Thanks to the accusation and a subsequent investigation, Hospenthal recently “hit a career speed-bump and is being disciplined by the State Board of Physical Therapy.“…

More at Linkie: http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/danica...sconduct-12113

COMMENT: When I saw "misconduct" I was afraid maybe be beat up a certain unnamed forum poster for meddling, but no, just a common statutory rape.

===

Item number 2, ----- datelineMichigan:::

DANICA PATRICK PARTNERS WITH HOT WHEELS

Hot Wheels and JR Motorsports' team driver Danica Patrick debuted her "Designed by Hot Wheels" paint scheme to be featured on a NASCAR vehicle at the Michigan International Speedway. At this weekend's CARFAX 250 race, Danica is driving her #7 Chevrolet racecar with a new custom paint scheme featuring the Hot Wheels red and orange flames. …

More at linkie: http://www.shoppingblog.com/blog/812103

COMMENTS:

1. More like "COLD Wheels" based on her actual performances.

2. Notice the endorsement is all about NASCAR - not one mention of INDY in any part of this announcement.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harvick#1
    Sorry its so far down the pages that I was afraid we would forget to continue to bow and genuflect

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Old news from 2007 for something that happened before 2006? Here is an interesting article about Mr "Patrick".
    I read it on the internet, so it must be true

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalPVguy
    Sorry its so far down the pages that I was afraid we would forget to continue to bow and genuflect
    its also in the Nascar section anyways, hmmm just about the same time DF came walking in preaching about the Great Danica about her useless NAscar runs
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbum
    Old news from 2007 for something that happened before 2006? Here is an interesting article about Mr "Patrick".
    Yeah actually I used the wrong linkie and this is an update to the previous story.

Two years ago I posted about a sexual abuse allegation leveled against Danica Patrick’s husband, Paul Hospenthal.

Hospenthal, a physical therapist, was accused in 2007 of having sex with a 16-year-old patient multiple times while he was 43-years-old. KTVK-TV in Phoenix reports the complaint from the woman to the Arizona State Board of Physical Therapy was resolved when …

Hospenthal was issued a public reprimand — six months probation — where he’s stays on the job and attends classes on patient boundaries.

He did not appeal.

Patrick and Hospenthal were married in November, 2005. She first met Hospenthal when (surprise!) he was giving her physical therapy for a yoga injury. She was 24, he was 40 at the time. They were married shortly thereafter.

Recently, Liz Mellott of NATIONAL SPEED SPORT NEWS followed up on Hospenthal’s sordid professional past - which actually goes beyond his reprimand for underage sex with a patient:

Under the Pennsylvania Department of State Health Licensing Boards Disciplinary Actions in October 2007, the story continues.

“Paul E. Hospenthal, license no. PT001940E of Scottsdale, Ariz., agreed to a permanent, voluntary surrender of his license because he had a license disciplined by the proper licensing authority of another state.” (09-27-07) So, now no longer on probation, he has no license.

Then, to add more soap to the opera, “The Board then discussed ordering Mr. Hospenthal to submit to a psycho-sexual evaluation. The motion carried by a unanimous roll call vote.” Wow, when the whole Pennsylvania State Board thinks you need a psycho-sexual evaluation, you would think it would be hard to get a date, much less marry an IRL star.

Mellott also reports that Hospenthal had another complaint lodged against him by a young patient in Arizona:

In the Arizona State Board of Physical Therapy records, there is another complaint that in 2000 he seduced another woman while she was his physical therapy patient and that they had a consensual sexual relationship for four years during which time she “periodically received physical therapy care from Mr. Hospenthal both in and out of his clinic.”

That complaint was dismissed, but I can only imagine Patrick’s reax to all of this.

More…http://sportsbybrooks.com/tag/paul_hospenthal

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harvick#1
    its also in the Nascar section
    I don't go on those boards because I like real auto racing.

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Starter
    Perhaps someone can explain to me just how allegations against DP's husband are relevant to a racing discussion forum.

Except as an excuse to obliquely bash her and her fans, of course.
    The only thing I can think of (and I admit this is a big stretch), I'm guessing this is the "personal issue" causing Danica to not be totally focused on her racing that a couple of posters were referring to a few months ago. No one wanted to just come out and say it, but I guess this was it? BFD. Unless there are pics of her wearing a Catholic schoolgirl uniform while eating a sucker and singing "On the Good Ship Lillipop"... nore:

To be honest, I don't really care that Danica's old man (get it, "OLD man" - and don't laugh, he's about my age!) is a perv. But if I want juicy gossip, I'd rather reach back in time and discuss Leslie Andretti (version 1, I mean... version 2 was kind of icky) or whether or not Danny Sullivan was really "keeping time" with Christie Brinkley back in the day, right under Billy Joel's nose. You know, back when we were fab.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Starter
    Perhaps someone can explain to me just how allegations against DP's husband are relevant to a racing discussion forum.

Except as an excuse to obliquely bash her and her fans, of course.
    err......that "Danica’s Man Didn’t Pass....." so that the two share common traits in each of their respective professions.....

v
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalPVguy
    I don't go on those boards because I like real auto racing.
    bitter,

I'm a fan of all forms of racing