Page 61 of 222 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OldF View Post
    You guys seems to have something against Mäkinen or is it something against Finns in generally? Quite pathetic posts if there’s a change of a new manufacturer in the WRC, Pffft .
    when was the last time a whole finish team based in finland produced something of value in motorsport ???

exactly...

it is going to be a big party though for 1-2 years... fun fun fun.

Thank god for the autistic japanese.

Liked 313 Times in 137 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    when was the last time a whole finish team based in finland produced something of value in motorsport ???

exactly...

This will be the first time.
    “Don’t eat the yellow snow” Frank Zappa

3. Likes:
    Liked 9,358 Times in 4,972 Posts
    Tommi Mäkinen meeting with Japanese guests of Toyota

#M-SPORTER

Liked 2,262 Times in 893 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OldF View Post
    You guys seems to have something against Mäkinen or is it something against Finns in generally? Quite pathetic posts if there’s a change of a new manufacturer in the WRC, Pffft .
    There wasn't a single bit of anti-Makinen sentiment in my post. I massively want this programme to succeed. You have to admit though this is far from the normal route for a manufacturer programme. This is the world's biggest car manufacturer and they are looking at moving into the local kindergarten. Okay, shiny facilities are not everything - look at how McLaren/Honda F'd up their latest car. But the amount of control Tommi has been handed here seems almost unprecedented.

I truly hope it works because the WRC needs a strong Toyota.

6. Likes: AndyRAC (2nd August 2015)
    Liked 199 Times in 118 Posts
    VW is now bigger then toyota (latest results on sales)...

8. Likes: pantealex (5th August 2015)
    Senior Member Arnold Triyudho Wardono's Avatar
    Liked 122 Times in 77 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post

exactly...

Try to tweet that to Gazoo's twitter (if exist).., that could be hilarious.

Fingers crossed for them.
    Last edited by Arnold Triyudho Wardono; 1st August 2015 at 17:31.

Liked 313 Times in 137 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
    There wasn't a single bit of anti-Makinen sentiment in my post. I massively want this programme to succeed. You have to admit though this is far from the normal route for a manufacturer programme. This is the world's biggest car manufacturer and they are looking at moving into the local kindergarten. Okay, shiny facilities are not everything - look at how McLaren/Honda F'd up their latest car. But the amount of control Tommi has been handed here seems almost unprecedented.

I truly hope it works because the WRC needs a strong Toyota.
    But in a way you said this one could interpret that Tommi wouldn’t be the guy to do it.

Could you please then explain what you mean what you said.

“Tommi clearly sold Toyoda-san the dream over some long evenings in the sauna. Now he's got to actually produce.

It really seems like a maverick move for what is a major manufacturer programme. Because right now it just seems like Tommi is getting his mates together.”

Imo it isn’t normal “I wonder why Tommi Mäkinen got the deal”.

And yes, I was surprised about Tommi getting the deal. But giving employees (in this case Tommi) freedom to design their own tasks and giving them responsibility, increase the motivation to do a good job. The communications can also be more remote compared to earlier days. In earlier days communication was face to face, today communication can be screen to screen. But imo face to face is the best way of communication even today.

They are not looking to move into a local kindergarten. The building where the kindergarten is, is Tommi’s, the Jyväskylä city’s kindergarten are there as Tommi’s tenants. He didn’t need such big premises when the demand for N group car decreased, which they build about 30 in the best days.

As I said earlier they not need any big premises in the beginning because it’s most about the design of the car to the 2017 regulations and the assembling of few test units. Few guys designing the car with CAD and with simulation programs and sending the result of the designs to a fabricator of the parts.

I think that Mirek as a CAD designer could give a more professional approach what is possible with the current CAD design programs. I.e. design of a part, the program creates a list of needed materials and a parts list, sending the file to the fabricator’s CNC lathe of the part and start the fabrication of the part. Is it possible, I don’t know?
    “Don’t eat the yellow snow” Frank Zappa

Liked 1,369 Times in 712 Posts
    In my book it makes sense to locate to Finland.
    best drivers
    best test roads
    best driver development, and best driver management, that goes both for racing and rally.

the only challenge as I see it is language. But you don't have to be a native speaker in english to make yourself understood!

I also would like Toyota to once again win in rally. Lets see how the R5 turns out, and what they learn from that!

Go Gazoo !!

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulland View Post
    In my book it makes sense to locate to Finland.
    best drivers
    best test roads
    best driver development, and best driver management, that goes both for racing and rally.
    out of all this propaganda maybe the managers are the best and again only when it comes to stupid japanese teams and their autistic choices... proper teams only use the finish kids for support roles nowadays and they use real men for the hard tasks.

Liked 199 Times in 118 Posts
    Tell them, N.O.T...