Page 21 of 222 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Western union Funds Transfer at very Cheap Rate

Western union Funds Transfer at very Cheap Rate
    Most Respectable customer, i am sharp minded Hacker, having very beautiful ideas to transfer money to you by western union. i am working since last 5 years in this field.
    i know many techniques to transfer funds from western union website to you

1. Transfer money by using western union Bug
    There is software, use for hack the date from western union website, we use this software to transfer any amount to any country as per your requirement. Now it is very easy to transfer money from western union website to you, if you are interested we can transfer funds to you. contact us [email:2e5b3ii0]Rootasing@yahoo.com[/email:2e5b3ii0]

2. Transfer western union by using credit cards.
    We are hacker team, we have hacked a lot of credit cards from different websites and banks. you can not imagine that how much credit card date we have. To transfer money from western union website to you. we upload funds into western union account from credit cards and then give to you. Credit cards is use to fund the western union account and then can transfer to you. contact us Rootasing(at)yahoo.com

3. Western Union Master Cards
    Western union offer Master cards to get transferred money any part of the world. We also sell Western union MasterCard with high balance. This is plastic card and can be used for online shopping and ATM withdraw. If you are interested to buy Western union master Card with Balance of more than 5000$. We can ship this to your postal address

if you are interested to get easy money by western union, you can contact us

Price for Western Union Transfer

Pay 500$ = Get 8000$ western union transfer MTCN
    Pay 400$ = Get 3000$ western union transfer MTCN
    Pay 200$ = Get 1000$ western union transfer MTCN

Western union Master card with Balance is more than 5000$ = Price is 300$
    Western union Crack Software for sale with activation key = Price is 300$

Business Rules
    i only accept payment by Liberty Reserve & western union
    You will get MTCN number with in 30 minutes after payment
    I do not deal small order or test order. it is just waste of time for me.
    You will get your order completed maximum + maximum 24 hours
    i will give you mtcn number and sender name + country
    i do not offer % partnership for new client.
    if you are facing problem to collect money, (with in 2 hours)
    No test Free, otherwise every one ask for test
    Please do not spammer me, i hate spamming
    i do not want talk a lot, just speak to the point
    if you do not want to buy any thing from me, please do not contact me

Contact 24/7 online : [email:2e5b3ii0]Rootasing@yahoo.com[/email:2e5b3ii0] 24/7 online

Western union Funds Transfer @ Cheap Rate | Western Union Transfer :: Bank Transfer, Paypal, Credit Cards

Liked 382 Times in 178 Posts
    On the cover of next issue of Japan's Best Car magazine (goes on sale tomorrow) is a photo of the Yaris RRC with captions that say something like " At last testing will start in October. Vitz WRCar. Toyota returns to WRC"

https://twitter.com/bestcarmagazine/.../photo/1/large

I will try to find this issue on the weekend.
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." Steve McQueen

Liked 558 Times in 295 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally Hokkaido
    On the cover of next issue of Japan's Best Car magazine (goes on sale tomorrow) is a photo of the Yaris RRC with captions that say something like " At last testing will start in October. Vitz WRCar. Toyota returns to WRC"

https://twitter.com/bestcarmagazine/.../photo/1/large

I will try to find this issue on the weekend.

Is the humor intentional?
    Nearly 2 full years since you posted that same magazine was reporting:
    8th Aug 10, 14:45 #1

Rally Hokkaido

Join DateNov 2001LocationObihiro, JapanPosts892

Toyota announces WRC plans

Here is a link to Best Car magazine in Japan. You can see the cover of their next issue, which is due out on Monday. The headline says something like
    "Toyota confirms WRC participation!!"

?????9/10???????????????????????... on Twitpic

I will attempt to find a copy, tomorrow.
    Reminds me of News reports that would sometimes say (years after he had actually died) "This just in: Generalissimo Franco is still dead"
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

Liked 276 Times in 183 Posts
    Maybe irrelevant, maybe not: http://i.autoblog.com/2012/07/25/is-...extreme-yaris/

Verstuurd van mijn ARCHOS 80G9 met Tapatalk
    Post your own splits on the net: find RallyStopwatch on the Google Play Store.
    Follow posted splits on twitter with #RallySplits hashtag.

Liked 661 Times in 320 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by janvanvurpa
    Is the humor intentional?
    Nearly 2 full years since you posted that same magazine was reporting:

Reminds me of News reports that would sometimes say (years after he had actually died) "This just in: Generalissimo Franco is still dead"
    To be fair, the rest of the world was hearing rumours of Toyota's move in to F1 years before they announced it and made public moves.

It does seem to be growing in credibility, and across multiple, usually well informed sources.

The fact that the Toyota boss as good as admitted it not so long ago would allude to that fact that the 'other' giant of world motoring is ploughing headlong towards a return to the WRC.

They don't do things by halves these big boys.

Win it, or bin it....

People who think that the competition department of a car manufacturer has carte blanche to start a WRC programme six months before their car hits the stages is still living in the sixties! Anyone that has worked for a car manufacturer, especially a Japanese one, will understand that two years of planning and possibly another two years of development for a motor sport project is normal procedure. Even then, the bean counters or other factors can still scuttle the project, so an official announcement is only made after the budget to compete in the first season has been secured. Beyond their attention grabbing headlines, Best Car have so far been quite accurate with the news about Toyota's WRC involvement since they first broke it in 2010.

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    The thing is that if Toyota continue like this they will end up like the FIAT joke who have plans in joinning the WRC "next year" since 2000....

Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    Toyota joking? Doubtly. I read some article in autosport not long ago aiming to gather the technical staff, probably is cited here somewhere.... I guess they just have to manage to do both WEC & WRC, but shouldn't be much a problem for a big company like them.
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Lets hope so, the WRC needs a Japanese manufacturer or 2..... or 5.

OK, sorry for the delay in posting this - I bought the August copy of Best Car about 3 weeks ago! I will re-read it (with a dictionary beside me) to double check but here are the main points of what it said about Toyota. The four pages included a pic of a 4cyl. 1.6l engine on a dyno wth caption saying '340ps with 33mm restrictor, 1000hors of test running'. Parts of the article read like an interview with TMG President, Mr Ki no sh ita. There is mention that the first step to a WRC car will be the completion of an R5 Yaris customer car, which will easily be convertible to a 2014-spec WRCar. The R5 car will start testing in October. Homologation is currently scheduled for summer next year and rally debut is slated for 2014 Monte Carlo.