Page 120 of 222 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 2215
    Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    Are you people angry because i consider the toyota team a joke ? why ?
    I personally don't care what You consider, nor angry about it. Just prefer to spent my hobby time with something meaningful and productive.
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

2. Likes: Hartusvuori (14th May 2016),jiipee64 (14th May 2016)
    Liked 558 Times in 295 Posts
    You certainly have a lot of free time to waste all that time answering to a person you do not respect, that is one of the benefits of old age i guess.

Are you people angry because i consider the toyota team a joke ? why ? you have stocks and think my opinion will cause them to drop ?
    Benefit of different time zone, numb-nuts.
    Try to get you to either shut up and learn or just shut up is because I like and respect THE OTHER PEOPLE here..people are enthusiasts for MANY aspects of the sport and who do not routinely and constantly plague us with grandiose prattle about how bad everybody is.
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

Liked 11,152 Times in 4,427 Posts
    Are you people angry because i consider the toyota team a joke ?
    No, You are the bad joke people are angry about. I wonder if You ever realize how incredibly annoying You are.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

5. Likes: CWJ (14th May 2016),GravelBen (14th May 2016),janvanvurpa (14th May 2016),jiipee64 (15th May 2016),pantealex (15th May 2016),Sulland (14th May 2016)
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    I wonder if You ever realize how incredibly annoying You are.
    No i don't.

Liked 844 Times in 390 Posts
    Why don't you all put N.O.T on your ignore list? Is that still a thing on this forum, right? So you can stop filling topics with rants and complaints on how irritating you find him...

8. Likes: N.O.T (14th May 2016)
    Liked 1,835 Times in 710 Posts
    This thread is 1/3 on topic, 1/3 off topic and 1/3 utter trash.

It would be interesting to talk about potential drivers now that Hannine is confirmed but I don't think we can stay on topic long enough. Here goes nothing
    I made a list of what I consider potential candidates (speed + experience) who do not have binding contracts for next year (marked uncertain contracts with '?'):
    Ogier?, Latvala?, Ostberg, Neuville?, Evans, Sordo, Tanak, Kubica, Camilli, Breen, Lefebvre, Protasov, Lappi, Tidemand.
    Rumor is Ogier and Latvala both have contracts till the end of 2016. Neuville extended last year with Hyundai but don't know by how much, probably a year so he would also be free.

Of course there are also the rumors about Solberg, Loeb or maybe Hirvonen coming out of retirement or they could get someone "unexpected" like M-Sport did with Camilli. Also one has to take into account that they have to beat offers from the other manufacturers. The VW drivers especially, Ogier probably impossible to steal, Latvala very hard. Also it's still a bit early in the season and many things can still happen.

I would probably start by trying to get a consistent and if possible fast driver that can be a reference both for the car and the other drivers. Ogier is probably impossible to get so the next target would be Sordo or Ostberg. After that, Latvala would be the best choice but he may be hard to get. I think I would only consider Hanninen for a partial program so if Latvala signes then I'd just put one of Breen, Tidemand, Lappi or Protasov (try to sign them in that order) in a half program paired with Hanninen. If Latvala doesn't sign the next choice would be Tanak in his place.

Liked 11,152 Times in 4,427 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by focus206 View Post
    Why don't you all put N.O.T on your ignore list? Is that still a thing on this forum, right? So you can stop filling topics with rants and complaints on how irritating you find him...
    The function is ruined by quotes.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 1,369 Times in 712 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by focus206 View Post
    Life is to short, done!

Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by seb_sh View Post
    This thread is 1/3 on topic, 1/3 off topic and 1/3 utter trash.

It would be interesting to talk about potential drivers now that Hannine is confirmed but I don't think we can stay on topic long enough. Here goes nothing
    I made a list of what I consider potential candidates (speed + experience) who do not have binding contracts for next year (marked uncertain contracts with '?'):
    Ogier?, Latvala?, Ostberg, Neuville?, Evans, Sordo, Tanak, Kubica, Camilli, Breen, Lefebvre, Protasov, Lappi, Tidemand.
    Rumor is Ogier and Latvala both have contracts till the end of 2016. Neuville extended last year with Hyundai but don't know by how much, probably a year so he would also be free.

Of course there are also the rumors about Solberg, Loeb or maybe Hirvonen coming out of retirement or they could get someone "unexpected" like M-Sport did with Camilli. Also one has to take into account that they have to beat offers from the other manufacturers. The VW drivers especially, Ogier probably impossible to steal, Latvala very hard. Also it's still a bit early in the season and many things can still happen.

I would probably start by trying to get a consistent and if possible fast driver that can be a reference both for the car and the other drivers. Ogier is probably impossible to get so the next target would be Sordo or Ostberg. After that, Latvala would be the best choice but he may be hard to get. I think I would only consider Hanninen for a partial program so if Latvala signes then I'd just put one of Breen, Tidemand, Lappi or Protasov (try to sign them in that order) in a half program paired with Hanninen. If Latvala doesn't sign the next choice would be Tanak in his place.
    There are many options ahead of Makkinen and decent drivers out there, fast, consistent, young, experienced. I don't know what is Makkinen about this, but I don't want to see Hanninen & Lappi as a team. Nothing personal against each of them, they are just equal in character, except age of course.
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stefanvv View Post
    There are many options ahead of Makkinen and decent drivers out there, fast, consistent, young, experienced. I don't know what is Makkinen about this, but I don't want to see Hanninen & Lappi as a team. Nothing personal against each of them, they are just equal in character, except age of course.
    you will see Hanninen and suninnen/ketomaa possibly