Threaded View

Liked 111 Times in 48 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J_n_z View Post
    What we know about Hanninens technical feedback to engineers, his technical knowledge?
    Maybe he can say a lot about the car, maybe he was sent to push to the limit...
    I think Toyota is not concerned about factory standings this year and Latvalas points position is pure bonus for the first season.
    You're fully right. All the bull-shit about Juho here. In every season you've got drivers wich don't deliver (for the greater public) and others will shine. All the talk about Neuville in the past and now he's the man... Offtopic; the only one i'm thinking of he's dissapointed in the results (stage-times) so far is Lefebvre. Ontopic: Hanninen is a three time champ with specially good results back in the IRC days. He's driven many cars wich makes him a very experience driver, he's know as a good testdriver in general and also a good teammember in general. Even that last one counts also. Offcorse, if his results don't come compare with Latvala than he don't have a drive next year we all know (maybe even after Finland), but that's for later on. Now it's time to bring the Toyota to the top and so far i think everybody is suprised how good the car already is and that's for sure with the experience of Juha involved.
    Last edited by jacko; 18th April 2017 at 19:53.

2. Likes: peter_85 (18th April 2017),Rally Power (18th April 2017)