Page 119 of 222 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 2215
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wia5958 View Post
    Have you ever actually been to a wrc event and experienced the atmosphere for every competitor that passes the stage. And if you complain about people standing at hairpins at rallys and other common interest places? Where do you stand if youve ever actually been roadside at stage
    I have never been in a stage...i prefer the tv and couch, is it fun ?

Liked 132 Times in 69 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    I have never been in a stage...i prefer the tv and couch, is it fun ?
    Thought that. A maps probably too complicated for u to read as it doesnt have a keyboard attatched to it

친애하는 지도자
    Thought that. A maps probably too complicated for u to read as it doesnt have a keyboard attatched to it
    no, it is just i do not like to leave my house too often, i might try visit an event soon probably something local though, i heard wrcs are a bit loud and i do not enjoy loud noises, also the sun hurts my eyes a bit.

Anyway the toyota looks good and sounds good im sure it wont be far away. Get a good driver and theyll have a good package these things dont create success over night like some people think but given time they could be a real threat will certainly liven up the manufacturers championship a bit if not the drivers

no, it is just i do not like to leave my house too often, i might try visit an event soon probably something local though, i heard wrcs are a bit loud and i do not enjoy loud noises, also the sun hurts my eyes a bit.
    No point going the ogier and vw wont b there u dont like "mediocre" drivers may start saving for a wrc event finlands always good theyl be past u before uve realised its not a dog

친애하는 지도자
    No point going the ogier and vw wont b there u dont like "mediocre" drivers may start saving for a wrc event finlands always good theyl be past u before uve realised its not a dog
    might start saving then, maybe i change my views if i see a rally live and be more optimistic like you guys and girls, maybe seeing only youtube videos doesn't do the sport justice.

Liked 558 Times in 295 Posts
    i just voice my opinions, if the rules do not allow that feel free to ban me.
    No, you do not just voice your opinions..
    You constantly claim that you state facts.
    And you constantly claim that only your so called "facts" are the only "facts" that matter because "you have a better" knowledge.

But the fact that your "facts" or perception of reality are merely the observations of one frustrated and jealous and angry person escapes you means that really, in actual fact, you know nothing about rally---and personally make me wonder if you are so
    ego-centric and delusional in one area you claim a strong interest is, then what are you like in other areas of life, like lab work.

One simle fact you missed is about the role or ponit in testing --again a shocking revalation for a lab-rat/student at a university (what are you doing if not systematically testing things in whatever academic field you supposedly are working in?)

Testing.....why do they do test runs? For fun? I have done hundreds and hundreds of hours of serious testing myself (in motorsport--and yes little boy it was a long time ago, before you were even thought about--but that does not alter in any way what the point of testing is so shut the fawk up about that)
    Testing is done to answer if ideas, and the thing that follows from ideas, designs, and what follows from that PARTS (camshaft, links, control arms, mounting points, gears and their ratios etc) actually work as initially thought--and then designed and then made...because there is a lot of ways and places that errors can be made in thoughts, designs and fabrication and because--and here is your major lack of understanding basic ideas--because individual subject ideas are so suspect. That in the end--and anybody even looking at the smallest 25 man village event should have noticed, perception, looking at things is so suspect, and that in the end what counts is the clock.. Anybody who knows anything about ANY motorsport knows that..
    But NOT you..

Therefore everything you write is NOT "the best perception of reality", its just NASCAR fan-boi type blather, bullsh1t, skit snack, paska, merde...
    In a futile effort to try and reach your little shriveled hate filled mind, I asked "do you think Tommi has forgotten everything?"

Being NOThing more than a little troll-boy, you did NOT even attempt to think about and address that question... Had you even tried, had you ANY insight into motorsports at a higher level, you would know that the difference btween a guy like Tommi and say me is a certain incalculable internal DRIVE or compulsion, an internal mental push--or really near compulsion---to push to improve..If you had even an ounce of that drive, you would understand, but we know who you are and what you have done in life and we know you have NOT a clue of that drive..

Who knows what they were testing that day?
    Not me and NOT you..I don't care myself. My only reaction was "gawd dame what a beautiful day it is and what just fun those roads look---man I'd love to drag out the Cosworth and hammer down those roads for an hour or two..Those gawddam Finn bastids having a country FULL of such roads, lucky bastids". Identification for/with what they were doing--as ANY person with ANY experience in motorsport would certainly have..

But NOT you...
    In the end its sad to so a human so miserable and so incapable of any cure for what ails them.. A life wasted, and the poor slob NOT even aware of it.
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

친애하는 지도자
    You certainly have a lot of free time to waste all that time answering to a person you do not respect, that is one of the benefits of old age i guess.

Are you people angry because i consider the toyota team a joke ? why ? you have stocks and think my opinion will cause them to drop ?
    Last edited by N.O.T; 14th May 2016 at 17:33.

Liked 1,064 Times in 465 Posts
    Are you people angry because i consider the toyota team a joke ? why ? you have stocks and think my opinion will cause them to drop ?
    When God himself gives his opinion I think that risk certainly exists.
    SimRace Vereniging Nederland
    www.srvn.nl

친애하는 지도자
    It is always a bit hard to understand why people are getting so angry over opinions which i base on what i see and perceive.

Maybe i am far too important in this sport after all despite all the jokes.... because you only bother with a persons opinions on a serious note if you consider them important enough... maybe i should run for FIA president or just for president...