Page 208 of 222 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2215
    Liked 168 Times in 128 Posts
    My only hope is we don't get M$ software used in this WRC project. God forbid. Just let them pay the bills.

Liked 777 Times in 419 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    hey kid go join some social justice club and leave those bullshit out of this forum... we are men in here.
    Hey tard, go play with the other tards at special tard house when fully functional adults can supervise your Internet usage!

3. Likes: janvanvurpa (5th February 2017)
    Liked 12,207 Times in 5,241 Posts
    so, this team is becoming slowly finnish-estonian village team

for example, the rally and recce cars are in our register, Lehtinen asked Andrus Laur to build the service park and he did that, Märtin is running the japanese guys and now in an interview with Mäkinen in estonian press we find out that they are building a logistic centre near Tallinn.

He is saying that finland is becoming too small for them, they have 9 test cars, 10 trucks and Tallinn is a good intermediate station for them and its not far from finland and it saves time. At the moment it is logistic centre but he doesnt rule out that in the future they will also take care of the cars between rallies there.

He also says it has just happened this way that the team is finnish and Latvala is a gift from VW for them.

and because its estonian interview there is of course a question about Tänak

You also wanted Tänak into your team?

Of course! i really wanted to sign him and he would sit in a Toyota right now if he wanted. Unfortunately he is connected to m-sport. He is really good and fast driver, his last season was impressive. I think he has the most potential of the current drivers, he has "sisu"
    #8 Ott Tänak - Martin Järveoja #8
    - World Rally Champions 2019 -

Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post

He is saying that finland is becoming too small for them, they have 9 test cars, 10 trucks and Tallinn is a good intermediate station for them and its not far from finland and it saves time. At the moment it is logistic centre but he doesnt rule out that in the future they will also take care of the cars between rallies there.
    so Finland wasn't a good choice about logistics.

Liked 1,091 Times in 489 Posts
    I think they've got pretty much everything planned out. Think they bought the land at the beginning of last month, if I understand the records I found online. It's an empty plot currently, unless they've got all the planning done already and started building.

Mäkinen has seemed to have quite a lot going on in Estonia from the beginning. Starting from MM Motorsport and finishing with Laur, who earlier ran the Eurolamp team.
    Never stop dreaming because one day it might happen.

Liked 1,369 Times in 712 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    so Finland wasn't a good choice about logistics.
    Well in my book that is BS, it is two hours by car to a large logistics airport in Tampere. Jyväskele airport can also take down most log aircraft, but will be expensive since you need to charter.

Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulland View Post
    Well in my book that is BS, it is two hours by car to a large logistics airport in Tampere. Jyväskele airport can also take down most log aircraft, but will be expensive since you need to charter.
    so it is BS, or is it expensive to transport from Finland? you confused me.

Liked 782 Times in 309 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tomhlord View Post
    Why does a director have to be male and marketing consulting female? That's a very sexist statement and not cool.
    Where did SlowSon say anything about it having to be that way? Its a hypothetical example, get a grip.

Would you have reacted in the same way if the hypothetical example had the genders reversed? By your own reasoning that would be just as sexist. In fact it seems that you're the sexist one here, because nobody else tried to read sexism into a simple comment.

10. Likes: A FONDO (28th January 2017),EightGear (27th January 2017),sonnybobiche (13th March 2017)
    Liked 2,839 Times in 1,612 Posts
    The Yaris really looking good on JML tests before Rally Sweden.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 643 Times in 285 Posts