Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Why is there no posting in this room?

It seems to me like the CC forum gets more viewers and post. Why is that?

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Pro CC folks are here, Pro IRL folks are at Track Forum
    ¿Quién es el que anda aquí?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    This post, be it as it may, is my first in months. I'm pretty much at TF most of the time. Good luck and safe, close racing to you CC guys. I'll catch the first laps of Long Beach and then all of Cleveland. Otherwise, it's pretty much the IRL all the way for me.
    Funky Kingston. \'cause I ain\'t got none. Somebody take it away from me, mon! Oh Yeah! Toots and the Maytals

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tcsparky
    This post, be it as it may, is my first in months. I'm pretty much at TF most of the time. Good luck and safe, close racing to you CC guys. I'll catch the first laps of Long Beach and then all of Cleveland. Otherwise, it's pretty much the IRL all the way for me.
    You'll miss a great deal of good racing mate. I suspect you followed the same policy last year so missed excellent road races at Denver, Edmonton, San Jose, Elkhart Lake, Australia, Mexico City and Houston for instance. I guess we have different definitions of good racing. That said, I'd probably also watch IRL if it was broadcast in my home country.
    The only thing that doesn't lie in racing is the stopwatch. (Derek Daly)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I suppose I am. Living in the Denver area I did go to the first GP that was held at the Pepsi Center site. The race was OK, but there wasn't enough racing for me to want to come back. The last F1 race I attended was Detroit in 1985, Nelson won. It was fun to be at, but it didn't turn any of my friends who came along into F1 fans. And that was when F1 allowed 1000 bhp turbos too. I'll make a point of catching more of the CCWS this year. Mr Quetch, from the expression "mate", can I assume your from "Downunder"?
    Funky Kingston. \'cause I ain\'t got none. Somebody take it away from me, mon! Oh Yeah! Toots and the Maytals

Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    Because there's far less bull**** being posted here than in the Champ Cars forum. 24 cars in 2007 LMAO.
    2nd place in the big quizz challenge!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Not to mention this forum provides the forums for a CC-focused website... In other news, though, this thread is closed because it is pointless.