Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    I thought you meant Cameron
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    You were the only person who said "Bush" Eki and not until your last post.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    How dare he. This time he's just gone too far.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Cthulhu FTW.
    Formula 1

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Epic thread bump!!

Liked 17 Times in 8 Posts
    How dare he.

Paul the octopus is my hero.
    Time is the enemy.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    He's only mad because he had money on West Germany to win the World Cup...

Liked 558 Times in 295 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiero 5.7
    Some of us did elect an idiot like him.
    Four timesÖ 1980, 1984, 2000, and 2004-----although the 2000 results were blatantly stolen by Attorney General of Florida Katherine Harris contracting a major Bush family supporter in Texas to ransack the eligible voter rolls and exclude 75-80,000 eligible voters.

The proven details were laid out clearly by investigative journalist Greg Palast---fascinating reading of how Republican corruption works..

And of course the manipulation of the Diebold voting machines in Ohio in '04 does put a shadow of doubt on that "election" also....
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by janvanvurpa
    Four timesÖ 1980, 1984, 2000, and 2004-----although the 2000 results were blatantly stolen by Attorney General of Florida Katherine Harris contracting a major Bush family supporter in Texas to ransack the eligible voter rolls and exclude 75-80,000 eligible voters.

The proven details were laid out clearly by investigative journalist Greg Palast---fascinating reading of how Republican corruption works..

And of course the manipulation of the Diebold voting machines in Ohio in '04 does put a shadow of doubt on that "election" also....
    So it was just justice when the Democrats in Florida kept wanting recount after recount in 00? Never mind they kept changing the criteria on what a legitimate vote was...never mind they went to court to block military ballots delayed in transit, never mind that in the 3 districts where all the problems were ballots were an issue, were all Democrat Party officials who were elected to run the local election board? Any issues with the ballots, THEY created.....

Still trying to figure out how the GOP could be so clever that they could get Democrats to screw up the election boards in 3 counties in Florida....but there you go with wild accusations.

It is common knowledge that the US has the most stupid and archaic form of vote counting and election rules going. Allowing each county in each state to set up their own systems and ways of counting and legitimizing ballots is madness.

We Canucks have an election done with old fashioned boxes with X's, all parties witness the counts with their own scrutineers and the damn thing is over and done with in 3 hours....

Quite frankly Jan...I don't know if the GOP is any better than the Democrats but the fact both parties and you the American citizen( maybe not you in particular) really still have no cohesive way of doing this is an issue...

I know the Constitution and the way things are done dictates that the States control the election process and they have put it on counties to elect boards....but my god, when they are partisan, then you really are asking for the mess of 00 and 04. I don't believe Dubya was any less legit than Obama is....because with all the screwing going on...I think it all balances out in the end...
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Didn't some Argentinean dude put an octopus in to a blender in apparent retaliation for his country not being picked by 'Paul'?

This was done on live TV I believe.

http://www.newser.com/story/95347/ve...o-blender.html