Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 558 Times in 295 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Oshawa
    So it was just justice when the Democrats in Florida kept wanting recount after recount in 00? Never mind they kept changing the criteria on what a legitimate vote was...never mind they went to court to block military ballots delayed in transit, never mind that in the 3 districts where all the problems were ballots were an issue, were all Democrat Party officials who were elected to run the local election board? Any issues with the ballots, THEY created.....

Still trying to figure out how the GOP could be so clever that they could get Democrats to screw up the election boards in 3 counties in Florida....but there you go with wild accusations.
    blah blah blah blah nothing but empty rambling nothing to do with what was written--.
    I will not be accused of wild accusations, not from you.
    You are not nearly so well informed about every nuance of our political process Mr gawddam unemployed Truck driver So STFU
    and go read instead of running you big endless mouth, fool.

The whole thing is a matter of public record and is no silly paranoid conspiracy theory.
    Indeed the trail of misdeeds is so open that it shows how that gang, those connected with the Bush family, clearly felt they could do whatever they wanted with impunity--which they were right about..

GO READ you have the best name to use, he gets published worldwide, more in Canada than USA, and he worked for BBC as well.. PALAST..
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by janvanvurpa
    I will not be accused of wild accusations, not from you.
    You are not nearly so well informed about every nuance of our political process Mr gawddam unemployed Truck driver So STFU
    and go read instead of running you big endless mouth, fool.

The whole thing is a matter of public record and is no silly paranoid conspiracy theory.
    Indeed the trail of misdeeds is so open that it shows how that gang, those connected with the Bush family, clearly felt they could do whatever they wanted with impunity--which they were right about..

GO READ you have the best name to use, he gets published worldwide, more in Canada than USA, and he worked for BBC as well.. PALAST..
    Wow Jan. Once again you prove why you are so LOVED, and WELL RESPECTED around here. You were projecting drinking problems on a lot of us a few months ago .... you ever get that checked out? I worry about you man, I really do. Get help, now.
    The overall technical objective in racing is the achievement of a vehicle configuration, acceptable within the practical interpretation of the rules, which can traverse a given course in a minimum time. -Milliken

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck34
    Wow Jan. Once again you prove why you are so LOVED, and WELL RESPECTED around here. You were projecting drinking problems on a lot of us a few months ago .... you ever get that checked out? I worry about you man, I really do. Get help, now.
    man . . . like those "polls' that come out and no one asked me the question being polled and then they are rubbed in my face as "facts" - I feel the same way when someone puts words in my mouth.

I am from 'around here" so please don't bundle me when you speak of forum members having opinions about others.

If insults are going to fly, please pm them.

This is a public forum and thank goodness we can have different opinions.

I disagree with some members, some members may disagree with me and I know we still have respect for each other because we have just that: different opinions.

thanks.

mokin:
    Without sharing there can be no justice,
    Without justice there can be no peace,
    Without peace there can be no future.
    please click here once a day: http://www.thehungersite.com

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by race aficionado
    man . . . like those "polls' that come out and no one asked me the question being polled and then they are rubbed in my face as "facts" - I feel the same way when someone puts words in my mouth.

I am from 'around here" so please don't bundle me when you speak of forum members having opinions about others.

If insults are going to fly, please pm them.

This is a public forum and thank goodness we can have different opinions.

I disagree with some members, some members may disagree with me and I know we still have respect for each other because we have just that: different opinions.

thanks.

mokin:
    Very well said..............................

Liked 558 Times in 295 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck34
    Delusional of you to imagine that you and a few delusional fools represent any sort of consensus "around here".
    Or if that even means anything, popularity.
    Pitiful, childish foolishness.
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by janvanvurpa
    Delusional of you to imagine that you and a few delusional fools represent any sort of consensus "around here".
    Or if that even means anything, popularity.
    Pitiful, childish foolishness.
    And calling Mark "Mr gawddam unemployed Truck driver", was not pitiful, childish, nor foolish.

Perhaps I was being purposely provocitive to prove a point? But I suppose that flew under your radar because your reading comprehension is at such a "high level". Naw that couldn't be it, now could it.
    The overall technical objective in racing is the achievement of a vehicle configuration, acceptable within the practical interpretation of the rules, which can traverse a given course in a minimum time. -Milliken