Yes, I wish I'd pointed it out; saw it on BBC4 (Monaco GP day, in fact) and it was absolutely superb. It was a hard watch in parts - bringing in the first hand perspectives of the French spectators was a move which gave it an edge over any other feature on the crash I've ever seen/read, while the fact that they were able to bring in pictures and that simulation made sure there was something new to bring to it. That made it rise above a simple retelling of a story I think many of us thought we knew; helped emphasise that this was motorsport's "We Must Never Forget" moment.

One thing I did notice was something, or rather someone, who wasn't there; particularly since most of the participants have passed on since 1955, the absence of Stirling Moss, probably the biggest name in the race who's still alive, seemed strange. Perhaps he had nothing to add (I don't know exactly where on the circuit he was at the time of the crash), but it somehow just added to the intrigue. It wasn't because of his lift crash earlier this year, because it was a 2009 production - at least I presume it was. The one other thing I remember about the programme was that, according to the Roman numerals at the end it was made in XXIX - that'll be 29 then