Page 75 of 76 FirstFirst ... 256573747576 LastLast
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    I haven't missed much then?!

The same few posters who can't (or won't) understand that Ferrari putting their own interests first doesn't give them carte blanche to ignore the rules, and who then result to insulting and filibustering when they can't put together a rational argument.

Plus ca change...
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SGWilko
    Why bother with a reply then?
    Please stop being rude and intolerant, per favore.

You have been aggresive, insulting and unpleasant to me since I became a member of the forum.

You have been banned as a direct result of this, so, per favore, stop.

Nothing I have done deserves this attitude. If you do not agree with me on subjects, try to remain polite.

It is not much to ask, no?

Grazie mille.
    Il diavolo era il 1° luglio 1947 nato.
    Forza Ferrari

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ArrowsFA1
    I apologise if the assumption which prompted my comment is incorrect, but this thread does appear to be following a very familiar pattern.
    Scusi, Per favore.

I do not know why you have a problem with me.

I am only showing that to judge without proof is unfair.

I think this we both agree with, no?

I have not been rude to you. I have asked only a question, so please also be polite and tolerant.

Grazie mille.
    Il diavolo era il 1° luglio 1947 nato.
    Forza Ferrari

Liked 677 Times in 473 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Devote
    You have no regard for European motor racing tradition?

Team orders have been a round since racing began and all teams have used them and want to use them and drivers from Fangio down have benefited.
    Spare me your high and mighty approach of disregarding current rules due to history. History and tradition have been proven wrong many times over. Allowing team orders isn't a bad idea IMHO, but there is no sense in calling the WDC and individual title if it is not.

But if you had actually read my posts rather than cherry picking a statement to dispute, you would already know that. Having read yours I understand that your viewpoint changes day to day to suit your favorite drivers, and has no regard for the current rules that govern the sport.

Liked 14 Times in 14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Robinho
    what was that you posted in the other thread about running to the teacher?
    This is different.

I cannot retaliate because that means I am breaking the rules and I can get banned.

You must learn how to distinguish these things otherwise you end up like a liberal - where wrong and right is relative rather than absolute.
    Jense - Mclaren MP4-25 :D
    MonzaOne :D

Liked 677 Times in 473 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N4D13
    Oh, and just another thing: I've read lots of messages in other forums in which Alonso was harshly criticised because of this manoeuvre, but how much of the fault does really lie on him? There are his radio transmissions, but I truly doubt that it was this which caused Ferrari to order Felipe to let him through.

Greetings from Gran Canaria .
    As much as I think Alonso desired the result he got, the team made the decision and Alonso shouldn't be accountable for it.

I would have much rather the team and Alonso stayed in focus of the current rules regarding the sport. When Alonso whined that "this is ridiculous" over the radio the team should have reminded him that being the faster driver he should have qualified ahead of Felipe, or been able to pass him on the track.

BTW, welcome to the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by pallone col bracciale
    Do you have any intention of adding to the debate, which you appear to very rarely do, or is it just your intention to be unwelcoming and unpleasant?

If it is the latter, please PM your issues me so I can report you to the moderators, thank you.

If it is the former, please step away from the keyboard, grazie mille.

I am not interested in what is an apparently an unpleasant attitude towards me.

Other than disagree with your opinion on the Ferrari at Hockenheim debate, I have done nothing to deserve this attitude from you.

Per favore, in the future keep to the topic. Grazie.
    Oh boy - you are just now learning what these people can be like ........

Quote Originally Posted by airshifter
    As much as I think Alonso desired the result he got, the team made the decision and Alonso shouldn't be accountable for it.

I would have much rather the team and Alonso stayed in focus of the current rules regarding the sport. When Alonso whined that "this is ridiculous" over the radio the team should have reminded him that being the faster driver he should have qualified ahead of Felipe, or been able to pass him on the track.

BTW, welcome to the forums.
    Alonso did qualify ahead of Massa but because Vettel dived to the right to try and block Webber they were held up and Massa had a clear run to the front

Secondly what is the point in fighting to overtake one's teammate for nothing when one is clearly quicker and the risk for collision is very high?

Overtaking in f1 is impossible or difficult enough as it is and Alonso and Massa fighting could have ended up like RBR did in Turkey.

The Ferrari drivers are not Hamilton and Button where they give each other room - and if you recall even with them the prat perch stepped in and told them to "hold station".

This is f1 and it is the right thing to do.

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Devote
    This is different.

I cannot retaliate because that means I am breaking the rules and I can get banned.
    Budha should be so kind to me.
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pallone col bracciale
    Scusi, Per favore.

I do not know why you have a problem with me.

I am only showing that to judge without proof is unfair.

I think this we both agree with, no?

Grazie mille.
    I must say that I agree with this guy's right to voice his opinion. While we may not agree with his sentiments, he does have a right to his views. As one of my greatest regrets in life that I never studied law, especially criminal law, I could very easily take his stand if Ferrari was my favorite team. In fact, I'm awaiting the WMSC hearing with great interest because of this.
    Just let me digress a little, my idol is Robert Richter : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_...r_%28lawyer%29,
    without people like him, our judicial system would not survive. Sorry for going completely off topic, but I just want to explain where I stand on this.
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout