Liked 445 Times in 205 Posts

Marcus Grönholm

Marcus Grönholm close to BMW ? .. DAKAR 2011 : team mates with Peterhansel BMW X3CC http://autosport.aeiou.pt/gen.pl?p=s...tories%2F88045 and WRC 2011 some rallies and Tests days

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    rough translation:
    According appeared in some media online , X- Raid BMW hired the former world rally champion Marcus Gronholm to be the mate Stephane Peterhansel in order to combat that VW is becoming stronger. In this complex equation of seats available on teams capable of winning the Dakar , because in the end this is what it is, there still remains whether or not some grain of truth in news that circulated a few weeks ago and realized that Peterhansel could be the way to the VW. It is also unclear how long the agreement that Nani Roma has established with the JMB Stradale .
    This will be a propitious moment to much speculation, and therefore nothing can be taken for granted beyond the fact that the Baja Spain Nani Roma will align with a Racing Lancer Turbo, and Peterhansel , with a BMW X3 CC.

Also responce from Stephane Peterhansel:
    "Well .. actually , he sat in the car and have tested it , but that does not mean go participate in the next Dakar. Personally , I think it will not be the way forward for the team, having the pilots ' Headliner ' Without experience of Dakar. Thus , it becomes even more difficult to cope with the VW. I would love to be able to count on Nani and Guerlain ( Chicherit ) as last year. It is true that Nani has made some blunders in this year But it is fast and experienced . On Chicherit , it's fast , he won the World Cup last year and did a good Dakar this year. It would be the ideal situation , especially after what evolved into the car. "he recalled.
    R.I.P. all WRC heroes