Page 64 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast

Thread: Ant West

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Oh yeh T-D!! Couldn't of put it better myself..

Sooooo happy for Ant, was a bit unsure after warmup how he'd cope during race conditions..

However, he alayed my fears in fantastic style! Such a good performance from Westy just when he needs it..

He won at Misano last year Can be make it back to back in two weeks time?

Huge sigh of relief..
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Fantastic ride
    Phantom... Bike Who Parks

"It's a tour, not a race... but don't get in my way while I'm touring!"

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by The Phantom
    Fantastic ride
    so agree, westy was great today, i've think both kawasaki's were great today
    GP2 Pickems Champion 2006, MotoGP Pickems Champion 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Westy woooooo!!!! The fightback has begun. Ant rode so well yesterday to give the Kwak honchos something to think about. Hopefully another performance like that will see him keep his seat next year given he's a cheap option and Kawasaki clearly aren't willing or able to spend the required moola to be fully competitive.
    Get off my lawn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    'Twas a great ride..... but i wonder how it would have panned out if Michelin were competitive.......... but a 5th is just that, a 5th. Good job Westy!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Great to see a top result from Ant. Here is to many more!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Italian MotoGP star Marco Melandri has told motogp.com that he will ride for Kawasaki next season.

Although he still remains focussed on completing the 2008 campaign with current employees Ducati Marlboro, former 250cc World Champion Marco Melandri has revealed that he is to join Kawasaki at the end of this season.

Following his move to the Ducati factory team from satellite outfit Honda Gresini last winter Melandri has experienced an abrupt downturn in form and it was confirmed last month that he would not stay with the Italian manufacturers beyond 2008.

Since then Melandri has been in discussions with other teams and has made his mind up that Kawasaki is the right move.

Speaking to motogp.com on the second and final day of the post-Cardion ab Grand Prix Ceske republiky test on Tuesday Melandri commented, `I hope to get good results in the last six races of 2008 and after that I am moving to another team. I will ride for Kawasaki next year so it´s a big change for me.´

`For the time being I want to think about this season but it will be a big challenge next year. I will keep working hard though and I am quite confident.´

Explaining why he had chosen Kawasaki in particular he added, `(John) Hopkins is a very good rider and maybe he needs a stronger team-mate to be a little bit more motivated. Maybe I also need this kind of company to be motivated a little bit more because I really want to work closely together with a team-mate, so it will be a good experience anyway.´

Commenting on the possibility of a return to Honda Gresini, a rumour that had circulated in the MotoGP paddock, Melandri also said, `Yes it would have been a very nice option to go back to Fausto (Gresini). I had a very good time with him and he has always helped me a lot. Also this year we have been talking together, but for me, I have been looking at Kawasaki and they always seem very good. The engineers and the people give me a good feeling just to talk to them, so that is what I want to do.´
    From Pantah to Desmosedici RR
    http://www.docwa.com.au

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Don't see the logic here.. Melandri, riding a championship winning bike, is the only rider Ant has consistantly been quicker than this year..

Cash talks I guess.. Shame for Westy.. Maybe Gresini will give him a go?

All he can do is keep improving...
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    whatever your options, ant, stay away from the kwack in wss or wsbk. utter crap bikes that kill careers.
    mmmmm, makes a nice sandwich. a nice sandwich.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Didn't he ride a Yamaha in WSS last year??