Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Absolutely. Seventh-fastest in free practice for the 1000km of Spa in 2005 in a 2002 car, light-years faster than her team-mates. 'Nuff said
    Give Leon a kick and tell him to get to work!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Interesting. I didn't even know she had an experience in a prototype car.

I checked and I realise it was a Dallara Judd and she even reached the podium (after some retirements). Impressive considering her little experience then and the fact that this circuit is considered very difficult.

Liked 32 Times in 32 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 1LM1
    Yes she is probably good enough to win if in the right car at the right time. She is talented. I watched some DTM races on TV last year and she did very well with an old car so she is fast. No doubt.
    Really?

She looked very slow and very poor in DTM compared to Susie Stottardt

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Vanina is a good driver, especially in sports cars. Sure, Susie was quicker last year, but had Vanina been in a new car she would have performed well.

It's a pity she's still in a two-year-old car, otherwise she'd do very well and if she gets into an R10, she could win Le Mans.
    Give Leon a kick and tell him to get to work!

Liked 18 Times in 12 Posts
    It's a funny thing that only Kristensen is the one that can do equally good in both DTM and sportscars. Remember Biela's horrible 2004 DTM campaign when he didn't score a point? Pirro? McNish? Capello? And still they're damn fast in the R10.

Ickx drove in Rollcentre in LMES in 2005.

I don't know how short Ickx is, maybe shorter than Martin Short? But apparently Danica is shorter than 160cm too so I guess it isn't a big deal.(What, Danica and not a big deal? )
    .................................................. ..................................................

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sometimes every driver (no matter how good he is) just does not get a good feeling with a particular car. In this case Biela with a DTM car.

In BTCC and in French Touring Car Championship, it was a completly different story. Biela was flying. So his DTM campaign could be the exception...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Apparently Ickx is 1.55 tall.

She should race for Minichamps. :