Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Liked 558 Times in 295 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by figjam
    It's all down to egos from the "surrender monkeys".

Level playing field, my arse...........

You sound like an idiot American, yet that's not a US flag you're flying...and I can't make out what flag it is except the Union Jack in the field.

Have you no sense of shame?

I think the inappropriateness of that idiotic and offensive comment ought to earn figjam a couple of weeks ban, unless he can explain clearly why he felt he should insult a nation of millions of people with impunity.
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by janvanvurpa
    You sound like an idiot American, yet that's not a US flag you're flying...and I can't make out what flag it is except the Union Jack in the field.

Have you no sense of shame?

I think the inappropriateness of that idiotic and offensive comment ought to earn figjam a couple of weeks ban, unless he can explain clearly why he felt he should insult a nation of millions of people with impunity.
    Just call him a sick dog and move on I'm beginning to understand why NOT says it
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    the problem is you seem to be very pesimistic about the sport....as everything in life this also goes in circles.... good times lead to bad times and visa versa. the thing is that crybabies will always be crybabies and will cry like little girls all the time no matter what. the thing is crying never solved anything and suggesting stupid solutions like 10 day events 100 night stages and crocodile pits just shows you must start watching some girly sport like football.
    Word.

Also, I suspect this topic was created mostly because the OP wanted to use the phrase 'jump the shark'.