Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    in other words,Schumi,JPM,JV are past drivers,anything about them should be discussed in the history and nostalgia forum

so the fights,bickering can continue here
    Kimi :beer: Motorcycle racing :up:
    Look How Bad you Are :cheese:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Very cool article about the future lack of stars in F1 with the departure of the famous 3.

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dl...=2007703160435

Liked 78 Times in 73 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pino
    Unfortunatelly these 3 drivers are not longer part of today F1, so this is your last chance to say/post anything you want about them. This thread will stay here until Friday 16th, after that it will be moved into Nostalgia Forum, and no more discussions about them will be allowed in here. I go first...

Juan, you're a very spectacular driver and I've enjoyed every moment of your stay in F1, it's very sad no watching you anymore...Good Luck for your future!

Jacques, I've always liked you (probably because you're a Villeneuve) but to be honest, lately I've enjoyed your big mouth more than you driver skills :

Michael, I can't thank you enough for bringing and keeping Ferrari on top of F1 for so many years.I will miss you !

pino
    Can I respectfully point out that two of these three drivers are still racing.

One is racing in what is arguably the best supported form of racing in the world - NASCAR. Whether you like it or not, more people follow, as opposed to turn the TV on to watch, NASCAR than they do Formula 1.

Another will be competing in the 2007 running of the greatest single motor race currently being run. Now that the cars competing in the International Sweepstakes are a one make formula or effectively so, it can no longer be considered a race for man and machine so the mantle of 'Greatest single race' falls on the le mans 24 hours, even if the powers that be no longer give it Grande Epreuve status.

Despite the marketing and trade marking of the names, the Grand Prix or Formula 1 series of races is not the only form of international racing.

Having said that, I will miss seeing these three racers in Grands Prix and eagerly await who will take up the legacy they have helped carry forward from Ferenc Szisz and the pioneers before him. I will be interested to see who out of the present bunch becomes 'the man to beat' which is the true measure of a great driver, not how many points he won or lost, how many pole positions, or even how many wins.
    Duncan Rollo

The more you learn, the more you realise how little you know.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rlenis
    Very cool article about the future lack of stars in F1 with the departure of the famous 3.

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dl...=2007703160435
    Might be cool, but it says some stupid things, like:

"Raikkonen's new partner is Felipe Massa, a Brazilian who speaks little English. His popularity has been stunted by the abundance of countrymen outshining him, including former Ferrari driver Rubens Barrichello, beginning his second season with Honda, last year's fourth-place team."
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Arrow give it a rest...

Quote Originally Posted by race aficionado
    Come on guys, let's give it a rest. mokin:
    Yes, let's give it a rest.

Some of you guys need to go back to school because your comprehension skills are lacking in the worst possible way.

And Arrows...I think you deserve a few days off for having to put up with this nonsense.

Sirius