Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts

Cool Goodbye Jacques, goodbye Juan, goodbye Michael...

Unfortunatelly these 3 drivers are not longer part of today F1, so this is your last chance to say/post anything you want about them. This thread will stay here until Friday 16th, after that it will be moved into Nostalgia Forum, and no more discussions about them will be allowed in here. I go first...

Juan, you're a very spectacular driver and I've enjoyed every moment of your stay in F1, it's very sad no watching you anymore...Good Luck for your future!

Jacques, I've always liked you (probably because you're a Villeneuve) but to be honest, lately I've enjoyed your big mouth more than you driver skills :

Michael, I can't thank you enough for bringing and keeping Ferrari on top of F1 for so many years.I will miss you !

pino
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

2. Likes: Fortitude (20th January 2022)
    Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    What if MS will be an active part of the Ferrari F1 team? I suppose we'll be allowed to post about him like we do about any other Ferrari team member.
    At least Juan is still competing.
    So yep, bye bye Jacques! :
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

ups I forgot to say, if you really want to criticize one of them, please do it in a "nice" way, let's not turn this into a fighting thread !

Thanks

Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pino
    ups I forgot to say, if you really want to criticize one of them, please do it in a "nice" way, let's not turn this into a fighting thread !

Thanks
    Party pooper :
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    What if MS will be an active part of the Ferrari F1 team? I suppose we'll be allowed to post about him like we do about any other Ferrari team member.
    When and if Michael will be part of Ferrari team, we can discuss him for his work, not for his past as F1 driver !

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    I'm not going to criticize anyone, but I have never felt sad after someone has left F1. Everyone has to leave sooner or later, it's just about time. And often drivers, who are leaving, have had a dissapointing end of career (Alesi, Häkkinen, Herbert, Frentzen, Panis, Hill, etc, etc) and therefore one might think that it was also right time to leave. Michael has been a rare example and left F1 whilst being at the top, but in his case also signs of 'age' could be noticed at the end of the career.

And after all I have to be ironic. Several people want to see new generation in F1 and want "olds" (GF, RB, DC, JT, RS, even NH) to leave as quickly as possible. And at the same time people are nostalgic about other drivers, who have already left and made room for new generation. This is a vast contradiction. I highly doubt that those previously mentioned 5-6 guys will be missed after they have left.

Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts
    Schumi, you made the right choice. I'm sure everything that needs to be said has been said and will be said in the future, so cheers for pissing me off every monday morning. :

JPM, you made the right choice. I will be paying more attention to NASCAR this year thanks to your involvement. Cheers for turning heads!

JV, you made the right choice. Although, you probably made it a few years too late. I hope you do well at your next motorsport venture, because if you do as well as your last 5 F1 years then you will be like watching slow death.

So here's to the best.

That is all.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pino
    When and if Michael will be part of Ferrari team, we can discuss him for his work, not for his past as F1 driver !
    That's normal, I don't even see why the need to point that out!
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Just for clarification:

If JV decided to go on another rant about current F1 drivers, managers, how the sport is run, are we not allowed to discuss what he has to say?

If the German GP decides to do something special to honour MS during the race weekend, do we only discuss that in the H&N forum?

If there is rumours about JPM being offered a seat at Torro Rosso again are we suppose to ignore them?
    The Preceding post may have contained nudity, sexuality, violence, coarse language and Jacques
    Villeneuve and is intended for a mature audience, parental guidance is advised.
    So you wanna know what the PS Stands for.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Goodbye JV and thanks for the new music
    Success without honor is an unseasoned dish; it will satisfy your hunger, but it won't taste good