Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Liked 199 Times in 118 Posts
    Ford needs P.Solberg if they want to be champs again..

MJW
    I would be very surprised to see Loeb and Ogier in the same team in 2011.
    I guess Ford could be (in no order) Mikko, JML, Seb V2.O, and P.G.
    Citroen DS3's for Loeb, Sordo, Kimi, and Petter.
    On totalrally radio last week they were confident that Petter wouldnt get a DS3, but I guess they were planning on Citroen being 2 x Seb, Sordo and Kimi when they said that.

Liked 103 Times in 39 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by I am evil Homer
    I was willing to believe that source until that point. Promote Kimi over Ogier? He's a Citroen project and has been promoted to the main team in place of Sordo for the gravel rounds.
    Well - I wasn't that surprised by that bit to be honest. I think I remember Quesnel already saying that Kimi has a chance in the manufacturer team next year, if 3 car teams are allowed. Yes Ogier is thier 'project' but Kimi is the one who brings fame and attention to Citroen. Kimi coming 5th would attract more press and interest for Citroen than Ogier winning a title.

Liked 11,137 Times in 4,419 Posts
    They are not dumb. They know that Loeb won't drive forever and that's exactly why they grew Ogier from nobody to first-class star. Kimi is only short-time marketing tool and since they are able to run let's say 5-6 cars in one moment thanks to PH Sport, there is no problem to have Kimi still in the team. They made Ogier to his current skills to keep winning with French champion.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Mirek Fric [Cze
    ]They are not dumb. They know that Loeb won't drive forever and that's exactly why they grew Ogier from nobody to first-class star. Kimi is only short-time marketing tool and since they are able to run let's say 5-6 cars in one moment thanks to PH Sport, there is no problem to have Kimi still in the team. They made Ogier to his current skills to keep winning with French champion.
    Exactly, Kimi would not been driving in rally if not because of red bull, he is not Citroens choise in any way. I agree 100% with Mirek's post, also I dont belive for a second that Ogier would be that stupid that he would go from a winning car to Ford, especially when he has accived nothing sofar, the time to collect the cash comes later when he can do it with his own terms, yet he cant.
    But sure this tread has been very amusing sofar.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 24 Times in 6 Posts
    in rallying nothing is impossible,if ogier feels hes a man enough to stand alone its better he makes his move now than wait more years for good old loeb to retire for him to be allowed a shot at the title.
    :smokin: "position no good but very enjoy" japaneese driver at end of safari rally

Liked 2,241 Times in 1,199 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomi
    I dont belive for a second that Ogier would be that stupid that he would go from a winning car to Ford
    Exactly, that is another point. Ford seems to be someway behind Citroen now and there is no particular reason to think that is going to change next year, although Ford maybe had a head start in developing the Fiesta's chassis first as an S2000.

Surprised you consicder Ogier's achievements as "nothing" though?

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    what are his achievements ??

1 WRC win and some good perfomances.....

Latvala anyone ??

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Barreis
    Ford needs P.Solberg if they want to be champs again..
    how are those shrooms growing?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RS
    Surprised you consicder Ogier's achievements as "nothing" though?
    yes, sofar he has not acchived nothing in wrc, but if he stays with citroen he will.
    Aja kovaa Pena.