Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Liked 24 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    The job of a 2nd or 3rd driver is to take the maximum points in the title to squeeze out the first drivers rivals/ensure that the team wins the manufacturers championship.
    makes no difference to the manufactures title as whoever wins no 1 driver or no2 driver all points go to the team,thing is they should have equal chances to fight for victory as the drivers title is open to every one regadless of their team,it ll also help for one driver not to win most of the rallies as is the case now.
    :smokin: "position no good but very enjoy" japaneese driver at end of safari rally

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Red bull
    makes no difference to the manufactures title as whoever wins no 1 driver or no2 driver all points go to the team,thing is they should have equal chances to fight for victory as the drivers title is open to every one regadless of their team,it ll also help for one driver not to win most of the rallies as is the case now.
    If the 2nd driver is fighting number 1 for the victories the chances of lost points are higher
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

as it stands now it seems ogier might be heading for ford as what malcom is saying in autosports its as if the deal is in final stages or already done.
    :smokin: "position no good but very enjoy" japaneese driver at end of safari rally

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Really? Seems to me he's clarifying that if Ogier signed he'd be in a 'works' team and that neither current driver would be leaving.
    :champion: WRC3 championship, WRC4 championship, WRC4 PCWRC, WRC4 ERC
    Winner - TRD2 Bathurst:burnout:

Liked 2,841 Times in 1,614 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by I am evil Homer
    Really? Seems to me he's clarifying that if Ogier signed he'd be in a 'works' team and that neither current driver would be leaving.
    Maybe three car team? mokin:
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 341 Times in 189 Posts
    There was talk last season about allowing 3 car M1 teams again. Any further news from the FIA?

to me it seems a done deal also loeb said in a french magazine that its better for ogier to move to ford as both of them being dominant in citroen wont help the sport which might lead to ford withdrawl and citroen wont have a choice but also withdraw.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Red bull
    to me it seems a done deal also loeb said in a french magazine that its better for ogier to move to ford as both of them being dominant in citroen wont help the sport which might lead to ford withdrawl and citroen wont have a choice but also withdraw.
    What Loeb is saying is true but I'm more interested to see Loeb in Ford and Ogier in Citroen. I know that won't happen but just want to see what Loeb can do with non-Citroen before he leaves this sport.
    Waiting for Subaru to come back to be :champion:

Liked 212 Times in 133 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by koko0703
    What Loeb is saying is true but I'm more interested to see Loeb in Ford and Ogier in Citroen. I know that won't happen but just want to see what Loeb can do with non-Citroen before he leaves this sport.
    He did very well with the Corolla in Corsica 2000.

better for the deal as will give solberg a better chance to get a DS3 in citroen total in 2011.