Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    i think that when Loeb leaves the sport it will be when he goes home to spend some time with his family and not for another sport or part time racing in circles. I don't know if any of you are involved in any competitive sport but i can tell you winning never becomes boring.
    I think the same, but it can happen any time, he has nothing to proof anymore, and his account is full too i think, why bother?
    Aja kovaa Pena.

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    to have something to do....having nothing to do at the age of 35-40 i think feels strange. Extend his record numbers is a good reason to stay if he enjoys it.

I also think he hasn't many years left but i think first he must at least get some signs that his time is starting to come to an end...none retires at the absolute top...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    to have something to do....having nothing to do at the age of 35-40 i think feels strange. Extend his record numbers is a good reason to stay if he enjoys it.

I also think he hasn't many years left but i think first he must at least get some signs that his time is starting to come to an end...none retires at the absolute top...
    the driving is offcourse fun, but when the driver look at the calendar, how many days is travelling, promo, and testing + what ever, maybe its not so fun anymore.
    Aja kovaa Pena.