Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DanicaFan
    No doubt Adam will have one of the top teams behind him but he this will be a big learning curve. I think he will do fine but he will be last on the team. His teammates will have to school him on these cars.
    You are joking, right? He won in GP2, and was effectively the A1GP champion (he had all of the wins for Ireland). In A1GP, he was regularly much quicker than Marco. I seriously doubt he will be last on the team. That spot is reserved for another.
    I read it on the internet, so it must be true

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Good to see RHR is back too - they kept that quiet!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Here is what Adam Carroll's car looks like. I love this paint scheme but this is Danica's paint scheme and always will be. They should of done something different.

I agree 100%....that Viral Video they did last year really established it as such
    Sarah Fisher..... Team owner of a future Indy500 winning car!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbum
    You are joking, right? He won in GP2, and was effectively the A1GP champion (he had all of the wins for Ireland). In A1GP, he was regularly much quicker than Marco. I seriously doubt he will be last on the team. That spot is reserved for another.
    Who?

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jwhite9185
    Good to see RHR is back too - they kept that quiet!
    Good catch. And good news. But I see that Graham is sidelined. As for Adam Carrol, I expect that he'll do reasonably well. I see him as being in Mike Conway's league. And Conway had little trouble getting up to speed in these cars, which are very close in terms of hp/weight to GP2 cars. And though he's unfamiliar with this track, I expect him to do at least as well, if not better than a certain driver who was "trained" on road courses and very recently wondered if she might go to F1 (when you make good money, I guess you can smoke the really good stuff), but now sees road courses as boring, follow-the-leader parades. It's too bad we can no longer attract the upper tier guys from GP2. I'd like to see what someone like Romain Grosjean could do in a well prepped car at Watkins.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    No doubt Adam will have one of the top teams behind him but he this will be a big learning curve. I think he will do fine but he will be last on the team. His teammates will have to school him on these cars.
    I'm sure as a multiple GP2 and A1GP winner he'll be beating a path to Danica's door for setup advice, especially given her road course prowess....
    No longer active on this forum

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scissors
    Who?
    guess :
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Iw
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalPVguy
    Oh brother what an inane statement! That's like saying the Marlboro Ferrari red is associated with Scumacher and no one else should ever drive the Marlboro Ferrari... or saying the Lakers' home gold uniform is identified with Kobe Bryant and no one else can wear it in the future...

Are you suggesting that the IRL should "retire" the number 7 permanently ?
    Kobe????. Everyone knows that yellow is Magic's uniform!

That Boost scheme is pretty sweet, but Go Daddy is a much more appropriate sponsor for the Danica.
    HINCHTOWN!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think results-wise its fair to say Carroll performed better than Conway in GP2. I'm under no illusion he is a pretty quick guy - his F1 testing times showed that. Just wonder how 'rusty' he now is, it seems to have been a while since he drove a competitive car.

I'm sure he will bring a great insight to Andretti racing, hopefully they will learn from his experience and input.

I'm not going to make wild, unfounded guesses at his result, but I hope he puts up a strong enough performance that others take note.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nigelred5
    Iw

Kobe????. Everyone knows that yellow is Magic's uniform!

That Boost scheme is pretty sweet, but Go Daddy is a much more appropriate sponsor for the Danica.
    OT: I am of the Jerry West and Elgin Baylor era so it was sure sweet to beat Buttson this year.