Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I will always love cmr04. So is old movie and music.

Quote Originally Posted by 306 Cosworth
    OOps only just realised that was a video of the Demo! Maybe the real game is better?
    That's just me turning off the drivers model and all the "need for speed" effects, it looks ridiculous with the drivers hand though because with keyboard he swings the wheel all over the places. I'm not racist, just the codriver has a bad voice with no tone and the pacenotes are very bad. No I won't get use to it, there's something else special about the pacenotes reading other than just reading it aloud.

I like how the gears grunt while handbraking over a hairpin up hill, and harder to reach higher speed going up hill.

I've read the game review and contrary to what I thought about the multiplayer, it is actaully very limited.

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Who cares. No need for racism. As long as the co-driver can be heard and give the right notes I don't care if he has a russian, italian, spanish or whatever accent.
    What racism ? I personally think that an american codriver isn't the most appropriate to put in a rally game, especially if it's a Colin McRae game...it's very annoying and irritating ! Nothing to do with racism...
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    It's a voice, an accent. Whether the person is from Botswana or Belgium it doesn't matter as long as they are clear.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    It's a voice, an accent. Whether the person is from Botswana or Belgium it doesn't matter as long as they are clear.
    That's your opinion not mine, I don't like it !
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    One of my favourite features of CMR was that you got to have Nicky Grist as co-driver. It really enhanced the game.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pino
    That's your opinion not mine, I don't like it !
    I bet if it was always Britney Spears doing the pace notes people would complain if Nicky Grist started doing them. I just bought Dirt and the co-driver is fine......
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    This is one of the suckiest game Ive played if you takes it as a rally game and not a arcad car game.
    The handling of the car is embarrasing compared to older rally games.
    The graphic is amazing, but that doesnt mean **** if the feeling is ****.
    Its worse then the WRC games, older CMR games and RBR.
    Ill uninstall it and wait for future if someone could come with a RBR handling mod for this game and get rid of this arcad feeling.
    "if in doubt, flat out"

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I'll go against the general opinion and say that I think the handling is OK. It's nowhere near as bad as the WRC series where you have to make a conscious effort to have an accident and the car is just on rails. The handling is nothing to write home about but it's not really that bad. I don't like how the cars handle over bumps at all though.

Co-driver is fine. Other than the fact that they've sometimes got the notes a little late and sometimes he seems to call out about 300 notes at once and you're trying to listen for the last note and you've forgotten what the first one is and you crash

I'm playing the PC version so perhaps the handling is a bit better on the PC version?

Liked 34 Times in 15 Posts
    I'm not gonna bother with this game, the cars sound awful, they look like they handle on rails, you have a stupid ridiculous sounding american co-driver and tbh this is probably an even worse game than Tommi Makkinen Rally!
    Twitter - @Rallycameraman

Liked 34 Times in 15 Posts
    Just to add well done Codies for further f*cking up the Colin McRae game line.
    Twitter - @Rallycameraman