Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye wrc

Liked 34 Times in 18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bluuford
    Yes I often double-check the results :-P
    Well. In Belgium I like to watch the pictures. Very nice landscapes, roads and cars look so much different to most of the other championships (color schemes).
    Thanks. Only a pity that the Estonian drivers don't have a good starting number for Ypres.

Liked 16,087 Times in 6,980 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bluuford
    Yeah, I have enjoyed local championships a lot as well :-) Finnish, Latvian, Finnish, Russian, Italian, Belgian and IRC and when you are following all those things, then WRC is also quite nice:-)
    don t forget Argentinian championship,too much competition and spectacular.

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    yes those local village events with their slow motion competition are very spectacular, all of them full of overweight champions with resumes full of IFs that don't let them shine in the big league...

if you prefer those parades of rich handless boys than the WRC then i guess the WRC is the wrong sport to be involved in as a spectator

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    yes those local village events with their slow motion competition are very spectacular, all of them full of overweight champions with resumes full of IFs that don't let them shine in the big league...

if you prefer those parades of rich handless boys than the WRC then i guess the WRC is the wrong sport to be involved in as a spectator
    dont understand that reasoning either, how can some championship be good, if there is not a single guy who can drive a car, Italian Championship, LOL.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I've only watch 4 or 5 WRC rallies last year and some this year. Since then I've been more concentrated on F1 and IRC.

Liked 23 Times in 17 Posts
    kthxbai

Liked 1,779 Times in 421 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wim_Impreza
    Thanks. Only a pity that the Estonian drivers don't have a good starting number for Ypres.
    Dont worry, it is first proper tarmac rally for all of them and starting behind almost everyone they can avoid those ditches that are full of other cars already :-P
    Colins Crest = Möldri Mätas

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I dont understand either how can you just "decide" to stop watching certain motorsport or any sport for that matter.
    I never get bored of watching this incredible guys driving on the top level. That matters to me. Close competition is good, but it is just a bonus.

So yeah, kthxbai

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Yeah how dare Ford and Citroen continue to support a dying series while Subaru and Mitsu throw in the towel. How very rude of them.

With the amount of money they've put in they have every right to get rules that work for them as they have committed to continue. Skoda, Mitsu, Sube all gave up that right a few years ago...

Don't let the door hit you on the way out....
    :champion: WRC3 championship, WRC4 championship, WRC4 PCWRC, WRC4 ERC
    Winner - TRD2 Bathurst:burnout:

Liked 212 Times in 133 Posts
    True indeed, Ford and Citroen get all the hate but in the end they are the only ones who stayed true to the sport when Subaru, Mitsubishi decided to left, and ironically those aren't hated at all.

I found this extremely funny and yet wrong.