Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye wrc

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Goodbye wrc

Well, despite being the first motorsport I watched and loved, I am going to stop watching the wrc. I've had enough of Ford and Citroen holding a once great championship to ransom. I've had enough of ISC/North One sport's awful promotion of the chamionship. I've had enough of useless people like Morrie Chandler.

I find myself watching Formula 1 and...enjoying it. 10 years ago, I hated anything to do with F1, but thanks to the god-awful handing of the wrc, I have been drawn away to other championships such as The FIA GT1 World Championship and the British Touring Car Championship and many others.

In some ways I am sad that it has come to this, but I will never enagage in discssuion about the WRC or check any news about it.

Liked 21 Times in 13 Posts
    Be like me : stop following WRC and enjoy the driving , sportsmanship i attractiveness of national championships

Liked 1,779 Times in 421 Posts
    Yeah, I have enjoyed local championships a lot as well :-) Finnish, Latvian, Finnish, Russian, Italian, Belgian and IRC and when you are following all those things, then WRC is also quite nice:-)
    Colins Crest = Möldri Mätas

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    ok bye...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yep

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by urabus-denoS2000
    Be like me : stop following WRC and enjoy the driving , sportsmanship i attractiveness of national championships
    Indeed I will, that is the way to find the spark that made me enjoy rallying in the first place

Liked 34 Times in 18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bluuford
    Yeah, I have enjoyed local championships a lot as well :-) Finnish, Latvian, Finnish, Russian, Italian, Belgian and IRC and when you are following all those things, then WRC is also quite nice:-)
    Two times the Finnish championship? I enjoy almost all national championships, but for me the Italian and the Czech championships (rally and rallysprint) are the best to follow. The Belgian championship is only nice for the 2nd place this year, as there is one driver who has by far the best car and budget. Of course IRC and ERC are very nice championships too.

I also stopped watching WRC. Ten years ago it was so good and now it is almost dead. Matthew Wilson is not only very lucky that he can drive a full WRC championship each year, but also that he couldn't compete in the '90s or the early '00 years as he had no chance to be in the points at that time.

Liked 21 Times in 13 Posts
    Agree 100% , in Italy and Czech Republic you never know who'll win since there are so many competitive teams

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wim_Impreza
    Two times the Finnish championship? I enjoy almost all national championships, but for me the Italian and the Czech championships are the best to follow. The Belgian championship is only nice for the 2nd place this year, as there is one driver who has by far the best car and budget. Of course IRC and ERC are very nice championships too.

I also stopped watching WRC. Ten years ago it was so good and now it is almost dead.
    I will most likely start watching the IRC on a regular basis (I've watched on ocassions and it was good) Thanks guys fo understanding my frustration.

Liked 1,779 Times in 421 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wim_Impreza
    Two times the Finnish championship?
    Yes I often double-check the results :-P
    Well. In Belgium I like to watch the pictures. Very nice landscapes, roads and cars look so much different to most of the other championships (color schemes).
    Colins Crest = Möldri Mätas