So the fat lady is pretty much singing for Hunter-Reay?

Pardon my French, but that is VERY f'ed up. It looks bad on the series, the team and the title sponsor (since he's their guy).

I'm not throwing darts, because I don't know. But is Andretti Autosport really capable of finding a sponsor? I'm just asking. I just know they've had a lot of "gift" sponsorships over the years: NYSE was a holdover from the Archipelago merger (the owner was a big fan of the Andretti family), Go Daddy and Motorola are there because of The Danica, the Honda and Formula Dream money was from when they were a "factory" team and then they agreed to nurse Mutoh along, 7-11 I don't know about, but Izod was because of Hunter-Reay. From what I've heard (and I wouldn't blame him if it was true), Mikey is making sure that Marco has some decals on his car, but the family account has covered much of his running costs recently. So the question remains, apart from a sponsor approaching Andretti (or a ride buyer contacting them), is this an outfit that's shown any real ability to put a sponsor in the bag on their own?