Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Pathetic UN

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts

The Pathetic UN

So nothing against the N. Koreans
    Nothing agains Iran Nuclear
    Everything against the Jews

IF I were pres I would have these pathetic assholes out of here in a new york minute. if not sooner. And if I were Pres I would have Obama going right along with them.

This is a toilet organization and should be flushed!!
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Roamy, better have them in New York to keep an eye on em....

You have to understand, the UN can be used against them. Dig through enough UN resolutions, you can find the resolutions that created Israel and their right to block Gaza too....but of course Eki wouldn't look that far. Might dilute his argument and he would have to hijack the thread to another diatribe.
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    I have my deep reservations to Israel - but I also have my deep reservations about the UN. For me it is very difficult to take sides in this conflicts.
    Formula 1

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by F1boat
    I have my deep reservations to Israel - but I also have my deep reservations about the UN. For me it is very difficult to take sides in this conflicts.
    I think the Israeli's botched what should have been a simple op, in that they should have boarded in daylight for inspection purposes when the ship got within the 12 mile limit. They should have done it with the camera's running and a member of the press inbedded in with the military troopers to tell the whole story. If nothing is on the ship for military use, let the ship in. If not, impound it. Sneaking in with an helicopter in the middle of the night and then asking the guys not to use lethal force and take paint ball guns and stun grenades was just stupid. Force is either to be used with lethal certainty or not at all.

Israel looks like a bunch of boobs today.

Now that said, the last people I want in here is the UN, they have in the last 20 years proven to be inept at any real task given to them...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Oshawa
    I think the Israeli's botched what should have been a simple op, in that they should have boarded in daylight for inspection purposes when the ship got within the 12 mile limit. They should have done it with the camera's running and a member of the press inbedded in with the military troopers to tell the whole story. If nothing is on the ship for military use, let the ship in. If not, impound it. Sneaking in with an helicopter in the middle of the night and then asking the guys not to use lethal force and take paint ball guns and stun grenades was just stupid. Force is either to be used with lethal certainty or not at all.

Israel looks like a bunch of boobs today.

Now that said, the last people I want in here is the UN, they have in the last 20 years proven to be inept at any real task given to them...
    Absolutey true. Totally unproffessional on behalf of the military high command, the foreign ministry and the list goes on and on. What a disaster.
    באמת הלכת לגוגל לתרגם את זה? פראייר

Liked 673 Times in 470 Posts
    The UN has amounted to nothing more than a paper tiger over the years. They really aren't capable of getting anything done, other than saying something needs to be done.

Oh, and condemning actions.

Just for the sake of it Roamy, I comdemn you for speaking out against an organization full of condemnation!

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rani
    Absolutey true. Totally unproffessional on behalf of the military high command, the foreign ministry and the list goes on and on. What a disaster.
    What's the temperature of the public over there Rani? Bibi I thought was smarter than this.

The people on that ship are a bunch of self righteous zealots and the last thing your nation should have done has put them in a position where they had a point....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Nice to see that some people have gone all tea potty in the past 2 years or so since I last posted.

Not as if the USA, and permenent member of the UN security council with full veto authority, hasnt a lot on its plate at the moment, with iraq and Afghanistan entering their 8th and 10th(almost) year of hostilities.

A lot would be cured on the USA by slashing the deficit, but that would mean gutting the defense budget to zero! A zero defense budget would put a lot of folks out of work! cant have too many wearing double breasted suits in Contractor Valley, VA, asking for spare change! Gee whizz, they're already soliciting donations to support the troops at US airports, isnt that why you pay taxes????

Who knows what will be done to NK?

As for Iran, the CIA concluded that they stopped seeking the bomb. Not sure why you waste your energy by allowing yourself to be bothered by it.

As for your last point, you didnt read the Goldstone report.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Oshawa
    What's the temperature of the public over there Rani? Bibi I thought was smarter than this.

The people on that ship are a bunch of self righteous zealots and the last thing your nation should have done has put them in a position where they had a point....
    There have been a lot demonstrations showing solidarity with the military. It seems that in the same breath these demonstrations portray the fact that israelis trust the IDF a lot more than they trust their leaders. People are really disappointed by the way this was portrayed and by what I think was a total failure of foreign affairs. The israeli government is learning the hard way that wars are now fought over youtube just as much as on the ground. About the whole operation, after seeing pictures of the soldiers after being kidnapped to the belly of the boat and of the terrorists on board it seems the truth has to come out. Of course no network in the western world will show those images and the same goes for any international enquiry. Goldstone only showed the palestinian side of Cast Lead and I don't think an international enqiry on this will do any different.
    באמת הלכת לגוגל לתרגם את זה? פראייר

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rani
    There have been a lot demonstrations showing solidarity with the military. It seems that in the same breath these demonstrations portray the fact that israelis trust the IDF a lot more than they trust their leaders. People are really disappointed by the way this was portrayed and by what I think was a total failure of foreign affairs. The israeli government is learning the hard way that wars are now fought over youtube just as much as on the ground. About the whole operation, after seeing pictures of the soldiers after being kidnapped to the belly of the boat and of the terrorists on board it seems the truth has to come out. Of course no network in the western world will show those images and the same goes for any international enquiry. Goldstone only showed the palestinian side of Cast Lead and I don't think an international enqiry on this will do any different.
    you're completely disillusioned. There is no way anyone can spin the cold blooded murder of 9 humanitarian workers.

Israel sought out and killed them. the ships had no intention of engaging the Israeli navy nor docking in Israel.

please tell the audience about the protests that came out against the murders!