Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Toronto Honda Indy

Ont. Honda Dealers are underwriting FREE Admission to the track on Friday only. That will include all grandstands, first come basis. Only exclusions are the corporate boxes.
    Request a donation to the 'Childrens Make a Wish Foundation' from all attending.
    Please donate if you attend.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Easy Drifter
    Ont. Honda Dealers are underwriting FREE Admission to the track on Friday only. That will include all grandstands, first come basis. Only exclusions are the corporate boxes.
    Request a donation to the 'Childrens Make a Wish Foundation' from all attending.
    That's a pretty sweet deal and smart for business. Get everyone into the track on Friday and get them excited to buy a ticket Saturday and Sunday.
    The Other Side - "2011 Silly Season Update" Dec 17/2010
    Bookmark Us!

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Easy Drifter
    First good idea to come out of this modern incarnation of the Indy. Bout time they did something proactive to try to stem the bleeding...
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".