Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Boost Mobile Back With Danica

Kind of old news but I have been very busy the past couple weeks to post this. Boost Mobile is back sponsoring Danica for the rest of the Indycar season. Most of you probably figured it out seeing the big logo on Danica's car by now. Im excited about this.
    Danica Patrick- 2013 Sprint Cup Series Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DanicaFan
    Kind of old news but I have been very busy the past couple weeks to post this. Boost Mobile is back sponsoring Danica for the rest of the Indycar season. Most of you probably figured it out seeing the big logo on Danica's car by now. Im excited about this.
    Why would this be exciting? If BOOST is coming back on board, it might possibly be due to yet another primary sponsor starting to have 2nd thoughts. With the lower level educated race fans now starting to figure out exactly what the media has been selling the past 5 years, seems her value is starting to decline rapidly.
    It isn't the car Danica...it is the space between the steering wheel and the seat.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Does this mean that Go-Daddy is Gone-Daddy?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl
    Does this mean that Go-Daddy is Gone-Daddy?
    Negative! GoDaddy is still going strong as the primary sponsor.
    Danica Patrick- 2013 Sprint Cup Series Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    GoDaddy must enjoy how their car represents their product. Slow and unproductive. At least it is a good match.
    It isn't the car Danica...it is the space between the steering wheel and the seat.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yea, Boost Mobile on Danica's car and Virgin Mobile on RHR's car. I wonder if Boost and Virgin are connected in anyway, if not, it would make for strange arrangements in that camp.

Any extra money AGR can get to keep up with Penske and Ganassi the better.
    The Other Side - "2011 Silly Season Update" Dec 17/2010
    Bookmark Us!

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chamoo
    Yea, Boost Mobile on Danica's car and Virgin Mobile on RHR's car. I wonder if Boost and Virgin are connected in anyway, if not, it would make for strange arrangements in that camp.
    I believe Virgin Mobile got bought out by Sprint/Nextel, which already owned Boost.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Boost Mobile as announced as the PRIMARY sponsor for Adam Carroll, not Danica. The announcement also indicated Carroll would run Toronto and Mid-Ohio in addition to the Glen as originally scheduled. They are just an associate on Danica's car.
    I read it on the internet, so it must be true

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbum
    Boost Mobile as announced as the PRIMARY sponsor for Adam Carroll, not Danica. The announcement also indicated Carroll would run Toronto and Mid-Ohio in addition to the Glen as originally scheduled. They are just an associate on Danica's car.
    They are likely priming Boost Mobile to come on board for 2011 as Carroll's primary sponsor, once DP leaves for the full NASCAR Nationwide schedule.

I could see DP either doing one of two things next year in Indy Cars:

1. Indy-only (doing the Indy/Charlotte double; where she would make her Cup debut). Sponsored by Go-Daddy.

2. Ovals only (where she can spend more time early in the Indy Car season with the stock car stuff and not waste hers and everyone else's time on the road/street races). Still sponsored by Go-Daddy.

No way in hell she runs the full season in 2011. Go Daddy and IMG wants her in NASCAR and that who is making the decisions for her.

BTW, I hear there may be good news coming for RHR this week for the rest of 2010.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I just hope like he** we aren't subjected to any of those man-boob ads today. I'll throw up in my mouth a little bit.