Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper
    I think MW reads this forum. We have for sometime mentioned PG as the complement Ford urgently need.

“It’ll be interesting to see what he makes of it,” said Wilson. “I think a few people have been watching him for a while. We’ve certainly always been aware of him.”

MW will put some pressure on PG to see what he can do on tarmac. Exciting.

And I am swede and think Loeb is one of the best WRC drivers. But there have been many more of his class during the years. Apart from that he has had a good team behind him and wouldn´t have won in an SX4 for example...
    and what did the so many others achieved ? last time i checked some of the many others where in citorens as well as Loeb and in teams with good/winning cars

another bitter boy with Loebs/citroens success...

yes he wouldn;t be a winner riding a bicycle as well....

Liked 40 Times in 18 Posts
    There was always going to be a messy year when the engine/car formula was changing.

With new cars coming in 2011 the amount of expenditure/investment in 2010 was always going to diminish.

Citroen went into 2010 with a better car/driver/team package and nothing will change in 2010.

What 2011 will bring will be uncertain until we get to see some of the cars.

M Sport will be looking to sell WRC cars into a market that may not exist so that they can fund their 2011 and 2012 campaigns.

On that basis look for some special deals and special cars in the market place.

Every previous formula change has had similar results until equilibrium is found again.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Subaru owns rally i love Subaru but this is a sick fiesta KEN BLOCK
    R.I.P COLIN MCRAE

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i love Subaru but this is an awesome fiesta
    R.I.P COLIN MCRAE

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    the point about jouhki pumping millions into MW's back pocket makes sense when you think about it! if money wasnt the priority for m sport, i'd love to see P Solberg and Kris Meeke in the works team next year,with PG and Ketomaa (?) for Stobart..give those pesky frogs something to worry about :L

seriously though, its sad when a manufacturer like ford (whose commitment to participating in the WRC is second to none) has a 'meh' attitude towards results,or so it would seem... I miss rallying

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by I am evil Homer
    Oh come on Daniel it's the only reason Loeb wins all these events...special michelin tyre, special diffs, special Xsara.

Sadly our scandinavian friends can't accept he's simply better - more skill, better co-driver, better pace notes.
    ...better, better, simply better... and their better cash and their better French FIA.

http://www.motorline.cc/rallye/index...en_Piloten.htm
    Lässt sich abschätzen wie weit die Entwicklung bei Citroen ist?

Nun, die haben sehr früh mit dem Programm gestartet, noch im Vorjahr wo noch nicht einmal die Eckdaten des Reglements gestanden sind, die haben einfach riskiert. Und Citroen testet unglaublich viel, zwei Wochen pro Monat.

Dort gibt es einfach mehr Geld, mehr Ressourcen und so weiter. Dafür sind wir als kleinere Firma deutlich flexibler und auch schneller in der Umsetzung. Wir haben mit dem neuen Focus auf Anhieb die WM gewonnen, Citroen hat den C4 drei Jahre lang entwickelt bevor er gelauncht wurde.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Subaru is the king of rally but I don't mind Ford I love some of the rally fiestas the are awesome
    R.I.P COLIN MCRAE

Liked 18 Times in 14 Posts
    The only bad thing about Ford is Matthew Wilslow, he is a discrace and he knows it, Wilson Snr knows it, Ford knows it, in fact everybody knows what a discrace he is, a true future useless nobody....

He has all the gear but NO IDEA

I don;t think it will be long before his dad kicks him out of the team....

Wilslow...

Quote Originally Posted by Langdale Forest
    The only bad thing about Ford is Matthew Wilslow, he is a discrace and he knows it, Wilson Snr knows it, Ford knows it, in fact everybody knows what a discrace he is, a true future useless nobody....

He has all the gear but NO IDEA

I don;t think it will be long before his dad kicks him out of the team....
    Wait, you can't say that yet... wait until the 5 year plan is over...

I think you are right about him being kicked out soon. Although perhaps it will done in a very gentle way, kinda of out of the small door around the back kind of way.

Noticed how his usual propaganda press releases talking about the learning etc.. have diminished recently ?

You know what they say: no news, good news !

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BLOCKROCKS43
    Subaru is the king of rally but I don't mind Ford I love some of the rally fiestas the are awesome
    Dont know if you're going far in this forum with that nickname my friend...