Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

The "I'm Cheering For Graham" thread

Lets face it, the odds are about 20 to 1 that the winner will be either one of the Penske or Ganassi cars, but that's not going to stop me from cheering for Graham Rahal.

I was originally going to title this the "Rooting for Graham" thread, but I didn't want to give our friends from downunder the wrong idea.
    "Risk sweetens everything" - Peter Revson (1939 - 1974)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    +1

Gary
    "If you think there's a solution, you're part of the problem." --- George Carlin :andrea: R.I.P.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I hope they figure out what was going on at Carb day.

rh
    "The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle."

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'll be cheering for Graham!

fyn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    see sig - been there since St. Pete!
    N.Hayden L.Hamilton D.Earnhardt R.Gordon S.Speed T.Stewart J.P.Montoya G.Rahal Ferrari Lotus

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'll pull for Graham tomorrow amongst a few others. Still hard to believe PT isn't in. Can't get the puke taste out of my mouth from last Sunday over that.
    It isn't the car Danica...it is the space between the steering wheel and the seat.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I will root for Power, Tag, Graham, TK, Sarah, Junky, RHR and Hideki. I wouldn't mind if Danica did well either, just because it would piss off some people.
    “It used to be about trying to do something. Now it’s about trying to be someone.”

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Agreed

Rahal and Wilson for sure.. and Tagliani. With so few wins and so little money in Tags career this would be a perfect fit. Like the downhill skier who's only career win comes at the Olympics.
    Who, What, When, Where, Why -- http://champcarstats.com/

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Marbles
    Rahal and Wilson for sure.. and Tagliani. With so few wins and so little money in Tags career this would be a perfect fit. Like the downhill skier who's only career win comes at the Olympics.
    I generally haven't liked Tag throughout his career for some reason. It isn't that I've disliked him, more like just no care. But, he IS one of the drivers I'd like to see do well or win today. Anytime a small little team performs they way they have this year they deserve credit. I realize they haven't gotten the results to go with their speed so far this year but, winning Indy would go a long way toward putting another little team on solid footing for a long time.
    It isn't the car Danica...it is the space between the steering wheel and the seat.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

the "block"

The warning for the deal with Franchitti was legitimate but how you call a guy for blocking when he makes the initial move towards the inside and is followed by his pursuer, who, to make a drama of it, continues his line right down to the grass, is garbage.

Pops had a legitimate gripe.
    Who, What, When, Where, Why -- http://champcarstats.com/