Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Liked 103 Times in 39 Posts
    Huge difference between dry and wet - must have been a sudden storm as very few times between Hanninen's slow dry time and Valousek's fast wet time. Wilks, Mikkelsen, Valousek and Wittman have been punished by that rain - losing over a minute to the guys they were challenging.

Liked 341 Times in 189 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pettersolberg29
    Of course I understand the history between Ireland and the rest of Britain, but it can't be that hard for you to understand that to everyone outside of GB and Ireland, we are one and the same. As an example, the BBC feature Irish news and sport on thier channels - they don't show French sport or any other country. Socially, we are similar and have an affinity for each other (at least in my experience).

Anyway - agree to disagree and back to IRC
    If you're an example of what your education produces, not much hope.
    Good thing we're not talking about Baltic or Scandinavian or Benelux countries, you'd be flamed beyond recognition.

As said would've thought McShea would have the edge on Cronin but the young Cork driver is doing very well for his first real IRC event (not counting Scotland and the Punto).
    And good to see Bouffier doing a better job than Ogier and Sarrazin.

Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
    How many s/km is the Proton off the pace of the Skoda?
    'Heroes don't die, they just move on to the next stage.' CMac Forever

Quote Originally Posted by bt52b
    How many s/km is the Proton off the pace of the Skoda?
    Was 4 sec / km, now down to 2 secs / km or so. But long way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by cut the b.s.
    The past 15 years have shown that you are out of date! This is an international forum, its understandable that if the inhabitants of a country cant keep up/understand its politics then how on earth can foreigners?

Back to topic, great early pace from Cronin(which I guess started your discussion) but what about Pech, home event sure but in a GpN its a fantastic performance so far
    The past 6 months show that you are a long way from the real world.
    This is too OT, back to Zlin. Pech is indeed showing what a good pilot can do.

Quote Originally Posted by noel157
    Was 4 sec / km, now down to 2 secs / km or so. But long way to go.
    Looking at the times again Cronin is nearer 1 sec / Km away from the pace now. If he can maintain that it'll be a good run for him but as I said, long way to go.

Liked 1,369 Times in 712 Posts
    To bad that the changing weather has such a big impact, one minute lost is hard to take back.

On the Mini discussion: There is a Mini thread on the WRC forum, but having been to a couple of parties where the different parts of the island that calls the rest of us europeans are mocking each-other to pieces i am sure it mostly humor, but not all.....

For us the norwegians the most important thing is not to win, but to beat the swedes.....

Mikkelsen says they have challenges with tyres, and that is understandable: http://www.andreasmikkelsen.no/

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Roman Kresta:

My english is not the best :\

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    5 way battle for 2nd place...nice...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Im just going to make a quick to these narrow minded comments by these two forum members,im not trying bring any sectarianism into this topic after this is rallying these forums should be no way used for this and i would ask the mods to delete these comments by these two guys.
    its a typical english person when your doing well your british but when things are going not so well you just irish

Irish = British to me

It depends how desperate Mini are for a British/Irish driver - possibly as a 3rd car for publicity purposes to try and increase British interest in the sport.

Getting Cronin would add interest to the British press I would have thought.

Irish is basically British really. We're all friends and there is little difference in language, geography and culture.
    this irish english thing is an insult to the people of the irish republic we are a stand along country nothing to do with the uk
    this is the same as calling some one from canada a american a canadain person would be upset

Of course I understand the history between Ireland and the rest of Britain, but it can't be that hard for you to understand that to everyone outside of GB and Ireland, we are one and the same. As an example, the BBC feature Irish news and sport on thier channels - they don't show French sport or any other country. Socially, we are similar and have an affinity for each other (at least in my experience).

Anyway - agree to disagree and back to IRC
    your comments really show your ignorance and overall lack of info on the issue,if you truly understood the issue you would never have made those comments and would never have made them on a rally forum

Quote Originally Posted by cut the b.s.
    The past 15 years have shown that you are out of date! This is an international forum, its understandable that if the inhabitants of a country cant keep up/understand its politics then how on earth can foreigners?

Back to topic, great early pace from Cronin(which I guess started your discussion) but what about Pech, home event sure but in a GpN its a fantastic performance so far
    again you dont go the political route it has no place on a rally forum.

its a sad day when a good thread on a rallyforum has been over ran by two mindless posters bringing political type bull issues in the present topic of the rally Zlin.those topics are a very sensitive issue to us irish hence the reaction of noel157 and myself

i would ask the posters to somewhat redeem themselves and delete their comments,or for the mods to delete and have a wee chat to the to posters in question

Im sorry to every else for my off topic post and let us now go back to what is a very intersting Rally Zlin