Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Pickups @ The Rock

The upcoming pickup meeting at the Rock next weekend is a saturday only meeting and is incorporating 2x20 Lap races and a final of a 35 lap race. Just thought i would mention it as it is something a little different to the usual format

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thank you so much Mark, I am in possession of tickets for Saturday and Sunday admission and would quite possibly have turned up and been even lonelier than usual on the sunday. Must change my saturday arrangements to get the full day there now!
    Am I going nuts or was this originally billed as two days?
    Keep on trucking Stanty.
    All together 'Cheerios, cheerios, cheerios..'

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Billed as Saturday and Sunday but I got the newsletter from shp last week and now it Saturday only so thought I best spread the word and tonight I will also amend the date on our team website

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The White Lady
    Am I going nuts or was this originally billed as two days?
    You're not going as nuts as I am - I had it my diary as Sunday / Monday!
    "Inside every fat person is a thin person dying for some chocolate."

I think pickups are very nice and easy to use for all persons who are driving it. The upcoming pickup meeting at the Rock next weekend is a Saturday only meeting and is incorporating 2x20 Lap races and a final of a 35 lap race. Just thought I would mention it as it is something a little different to the usual format. So guys you must see it and I think the pickup race is amazing way to enjoy our busy moments joyfully.

I think pickups are very nice and easy to use for all persons who are driving it. The upcoming pickup meeting at the Rock next weekend is a Saturday only meeting and is incorporating 2x20 Lap races and a final of a 35 lap race. Just thought I would mention it as it is something a little different to the usual format. So guys you must see it and I think the pickup race is amazing way to enjoy our busy moments joyfully.
    http://www.getbustours.com/3day-boston-niagara-falls-1000-islands-boston-city-tour.html