Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

European Late Model Series at Ipswich

I know you've all been bored with pick up truck news on the forum as we have not been putting a lot on lately, facebook seems to be cleaning up on all the forums. We are racing at the first of the English rounds at Ipswich's Foxhall Stadium. Pick ups are racing the same weekend but if you want your fix of V8's and action and dont wanna be bored by sonnys croneys then come have some fun on Saturday 12th June. Racing under the lights again!! yee haaaaa!!
    A nice big middle finger for you sonny!

In this modern and technical world all the countries are get success in technical fields and introduce some latest and new types of things which are best and useful for us and that are also make our life easy. Europe is very big country and has large power of technical fields so they are introduced number of different and amazing things in this modern world. So now they are work on pickup trucks and its new styles. European latest model series at IP switch are new version so I hope I create new and good effect on all peoples heart who are know it and see it.

In this modern and technical world all the countries are get success in technical fields and introduce some latest and new types of things which are best and useful for us and that are also make our life easy. Europe is very big country and has large power of technical fields so they are introduced number of different and amazing things in this modern world. So now they are work on pickup trucks and its new styles. European latest model series at IP switch are new version so I hope I create new and good effect on all peoples heart who are know it and see it.
    new york to washington dc tour