Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bennizw
    I saw a video of the stage Loch Ard at RBR+. Does anyone know where this can be downloaded? I had totally forgotten about this site, cheers Bruce!
    I think Loch Ard is available on italian RBR-World. But i read, that this track will be available on czech plugin very soon. Maybe 1 or 2 weeks?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hello!
    I would invite you to our project on Czech RBR plugin. Project is called RBR Planet and we try to get this game closer to reality. We have a financial system, so you can buy or rent rally car or sell it too. You pay for many things. There are for example start fees, you pay for tires, fuel etc.
    There are many championships too - ERC, Czech Rally Championship, Estonian, Finnish and many more. So we need more drivers from foreign countries. We need you!
    Lot of important information there are on our web >>> RBR Planet 2013 (in section General rules)
    We have Facebook page too >>> http://www.facebook.com/pages/RBR-Pl...06657692748194

Thanks for reading and good luck in new season!

Liked 76 Times in 34 Posts
    Hello, I have just purchased RBR (also WRC 3 at the same time) and I was wondering if this game is still played and is as popular as it used to be? Unfortunately I Can only play it on keyboard, so many times are still developing be it slowly. Also is there any tips on mods etc. to use? I have been downloading RSRBR 2012 but won't have it fully installed until the 6th as i have run out of broadband. Anyway Is this a good mod? Sorry I have tried researching all about the game on the Internet but I've just ended up more and more confused by the whole game and all the mods, if there is anyone who is willing to help thank you very much (:
    NZ Rally Car Database - nzrallycars.weebly.com

Liked 22 Times in 8 Posts
    I`d reccommend RSRBR as it is much easier to use considering the extra cars and tracks. Not that good for online driving compared to the Czech plugin, but all in all better. RSRBR 2013 is by the way right around the corner. Release is expected in two weeks time! A lot of new stages and cars awaited
    Rally driver in the Norwegian Rally Championship.

Liked 76 Times in 34 Posts
    Thanks! Just checking, can you have the czech plugin installed at the same time as rsrbr if you understand what I mean, is it one or the other? Or can you have both?
    NZ Rally Car Database - nzrallycars.weebly.com

Liked 22 Times in 8 Posts
    As far as I am concerned, I think you can only have the one
    Rally driver in the Norwegian Rally Championship.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    If you want to have both then you need two separate installations of RBR

Liked 18 Times in 15 Posts
    Bennizw:

You sad that many new tracks and cars will be added in 2013 version...

That's sounds very good because that has not be the case for some time now!

Do you know if the new german garage stages will be include now!?

Same status for the czech stages as before???

Will the updated version of the Legacy RSR GrA be included?! I hope so...

I cant understand why the good creators and forum owners cant get together in a ONE big RBR updated game with all tracks and cars! I would pay for it... That should be the best thing for everybody who love this game!!

It's so ****ing sad that the czech people is so boring! They make extrem and beatiful stages and don't chear them with the big community of RBR fans! I would love to pay for them...
    "If you ain't first, your last..."

Liked 58 Times in 27 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leighton323
    Hello, I have just purchased RBR (also WRC 3 at the same time) and I was wondering if this game is still played and is as popular as it used to be? Unfortunately I Can only play it on keyboard, so many times are still developing be it slowly. Also is there any tips on mods etc. to use? I have been downloading RSRBR 2012 but won't have it fully installed until the 6th as i have run out of broadband. Anyway Is this a good mod? Sorry I have tried researching all about the game on the Internet but I've just ended up more and more confused by the whole game and all the mods, if there is anyone who is willing to help thank you very much (:
    Hi im a big fun of rbr. And would recommend rsrbr . i can help u in anyway. Feel free to ask

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Liked 97 Times in 46 Posts
    I have in my computer RBR versions for: rbrnet, czech plugin, rsrbr, rbr-online and rbr world. I've played those all every now and then, since rbr was published. Every sim driver has their own taste, but I have always liked most the physics from early versions from rbr-online. Couple years ago I was still driving successor of rbr-online, called rbr-world, as a utility and physics it is nice too.