Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
    Liked 76 Times in 34 Posts
    Man i feel so slow. My first run was a 19.46.33 in a 207 S2000. Those last 10kms or so are very tricky, many offs. Would it be alright if people could post some splits as well? Also am i the only one here still using a keyboard?
    NZ Rally Car Database - nzrallycars.weebly.com

Liked 18 Times in 15 Posts
    I play with an custom made G27 with a "real" wheel... And sec.gearbox.

I agree, the stage is top 3 of all rbr stages when it comes to the built of stage and enviroment! Love this stage and all real details, but this stage because of the real feeling is very tricky! It needs a good "line" all the time and the last 10k after the hairpin on the open fields is realy realy tricky, its very tight, very slippery and tricky jumps/crests!! But it's so fun!!
    "If you ain't first, your last..."

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    My best run so far is still my second run through the stage, splits for it are: 05:34.36 - 10:47.05 - 16:36.72. I thought I could go faster then that but apparently I can't. On few runs I managed to shave off few seconds on the splits but later into stage I crash when a corner is a lot tighter than I expected and I slide slowly and steadily into the undergrowth. It is still a very nice stage which requires of the driver to concentrated all the time. Any mistake or being off the racing line can and will cause a huge crash. One thing that helped me on this stage and it's reverse version is to set pacenotes call out earlier than usual, helped me to slow down in time for the very slow corners.
    <Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes>

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Astro83
    Download the 7z file, place the downloaded file in rxsrbr in rsrbr 2013 file, then start up, choose the file in menu and push "go".
    Excuse my idiocy, but where do you find it in the menu once you have put in RXRSRBR folder?

Cheers

EDIT: Never mind, didn't see Bob the Track Builder hiding in the corner haha

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leighton323
    Also am i the only one here still using a keyboard?
    I tried playing RBR with a keyboard once, absolutely horrendous. In fact, even with a steering wheel without force feedback, it's useless. The game does come alive with a good wheel with good force feedback. Get a wheel. Even a cheap Driving Force GT will do the job quite nicely.

Ok so I've been looking on my local Auction site Trademe, and I've found a Logitech G27 with the sec gearbox, same as Astro's, however I've looked at a few videos/reviews and the sec gearbox the same as Astro's. However i'm still not convinced with the shifter, seems a bit funny to me.. is there any way of getting a handbrake as well?

Nice! Then you need to buy custom handbrake and shifters! with usb inputs.... look at simracing.com they have articles and pr from companys or google! really good and autentic stuff out there!!

Quote Originally Posted by Astro83
    Nice! Then you need to buy custom handbrake and shifters! with usb inputs.... look at simracing.com they have articles and pr from companys or google! really good and autentic stuff out there!!
    Ok i have looked everywhere for the past half hour for custom shifters etc and have found nothing. The only thing i've found is that everyone tends to make ones themselves from just gear shifters etc that they have at home..

Liked 22 Times in 8 Posts
    So these shifters with USB-input will just be recognized as a controller from the computer - plug and play?
    Rally driver in the Norwegian Rally Championship.

Quote Originally Posted by bennizw
    So these shifters with USB-input will just be recognized as a controller from the computer - plug and play?

A new time, this time with a Fiesta WRC -12. I pretty okay run, 15.57.12. I'm satisfyed! But the last 8k is so tricky but no a listnen and it went pretty okay anyway! Some miner misstakes but **** the same!

simracinghardware.com/

EC Sim Hardware Sequential Shifter Review by Inside Sim Racing - YouTube (rewive)

EC SIM HARDWARE | Motorsport Simulation Engineering

PRO Shift | EC SIM HARDWARE (shifter + handbrake)

some links about the subject. Yes it will recognice the shifter and it can be used in rbr and more real sims!

Really awesome ****! Dashboards and more :P