Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
    Liked 76 Times in 34 Posts
    Ok so I forgot to change the default settings on the mulltagway or whatever it is called profile (I know, major screw up!) is there any way of changing the settings of this without reinstalling the whole lot?
    NZ Rally Car Database - nzrallycars.weebly.com

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by leighton323
    Ok so I forgot to change the default settings on the mulltagway or whatever it is called profile (I know, major screw up!) is there any way of changing the settings of this without reinstalling the whole lot?
    If you are using RSRBR then the only thing you have to do is to launch original RBR from Start Menu of Windows. Then load up your profile, make any changes you want to make and save the profile and exit the game.

The other option is to launch RSRBR, from the splash screen pick "Play Alone", then "Launch RichardBurnsRallySSE" or "Launch RBRdll" (don't know if they are called exactly liked that, I'm away from my gaming computer). Then load up your profile, make changes you want to make and save your profile, exit the game.

Next time you start RSRBR or RBR settings should be changed.
    <Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes>

Yes thank you for that, I ended up getting it sorted, was a relatively simple fix

Ok so I have this problem with my computer hour not the same as my server hour, and it refuses to correct it automatically for me, so I try do it manually and no matter what it does not work, I have seen this on other forums but what they say to fix it doesn't make sense and I am either doing it wrong or it's just not working cause I have tried everything! Any help would be appreciated (:

Ignore last post, I got it sorted

Liked 17 Times in 15 Posts
    Ok so I've done a test version of my RBR offline results system. This one features the WRC seasons from 2011 & 2012. Further years will be available when I've completed them. I'm also looking at doing national championships along the way. Read the readme file to see how it works and let me know what issues you have. Here is the link: RBR Offline Results System - WRC 2011-2012.rar
    CMR4L titles: 2, RBR MF Cup titles: 2
    :champion:

Liked 22 Times in 8 Posts
    RSRBR 2013 is to be released tomorrow! A lot of new cars and tracks are included.
    Rally driver in the Norwegian Rally Championship.

Liked 18 Times in 15 Posts
    I look at the video of the realise.... It really seems like some of the beatiful czech stages finally will be included!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ifthat's not just a cruel joke, then I would love to THANK the people behaind RSRBR and especilly the people from Czech plug-in for letting us RBR fans who not play online take part of this and be able to drive this beatiful made stages!!! I have wanted this for a loooooong time and I have been hoping that this two communites would get together and not fighting! If the creators share then RBR will live for ever!!! I'm so greatful, thanks guys!!!!
    I just love you right now!
    Do not make this be a joke....

Share, get together for the love of the greatest sport and RBR will always be the biggest rallysim!

I think Richard Burns would be honored if he knew!
    "If you ain't first, your last..."

And it's released! It will take a good half day to get everything up and going, but hopefully it will be worth it

A little tip. If you can, download the need files through a torrent client, as you often will encounter corrupted files by doing it otherwise.