Page 17 of 47 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts
    This game is amazing. To be able to create new stages is just phenomenal! It has so much lifespan. Can't wait to start playing it again.
    Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Here is the latest WIP of my first stage for RBR made in Bobs track builder. It's called Ambrosian hills and is packed ready to play in RSRBR, just put the .7z file into your RXRSRBR folder. It's 12.2km on tarmac and about 80% complete. There are a few places where the framerate drops which I'm working on and I need to do some more work on terrain and objects. Any feedback is welcome.

video of my rubbish driving: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRNr6krge-s

download: http://www.filefront.com/15362007/Am...-hills-WIP.7z/

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sperger
    Here is the latest WIP of my first stage for RBR made in Bobs track builder. It's called Ambrosian hills and is packed ready to play in RSRBR, just put the .7z file into your RXRSRBR folder. It's 12.2km on tarmac and about 80% complete. There are a few places where the framerate drops which I'm working on and I need to do some more work on terrain and objects. Any feedback is welcome.

video of my rubbish driving: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRNr6krge-s

download: http://www.filefront.com/15362007/Am...-hills-WIP.7z/
    I've tried to try it out but with no success. I'm using RSRBR '10 and when I try to launch it, it starts Kaihuavaara with Lancer WR car. It also unpacked the *.7z file to the root directory as "Ambrosian hills WIP" as the folder, maybe there's the problem.
    But as far as the video goes, it seems to be fast and interesting track to say the least. Will look forward to the completed stage.
    <Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes>

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverKnow
    I've tried to try it out but with no success. I'm using RSRBR '10 and when I try to launch it, it starts Kaihuavaara with Lancer WR car. It also unpacked the *.7z file to the root directory as "Ambrosian hills WIP" as the folder, maybe there's the problem.
    But as far as the video goes, it seems to be fast and interesting track to say the least. Will look forward to the completed stage.
    I'm not sure why that happens but it happened to me and I found that my RX_CONTENT folder had disappeared so that the only plug in seen by RBR was the test plug in and at first I couldn't get it to work in RSRBR but I found that re-exporting it from BTB did the trick but I suppose that isn't a lot of use if you don't have BTB. Incidentally, I use RSRBR2009 so I don't know if 2010 handles BTB tracks differently. Thanks for looking

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I've got it working. It's very good and challenging stage with very good level of grip. Now I need bigger brakes for my Subaru...
    <Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes>

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverKnow
    I've got it working. It's very good and challenging stage with very good level of grip. Now I need bigger brakes for my Subaru...
    I wrote it because I'm rubbish on tarmac and wanted a practice track then the idea grew. I can't drive a wrc car round it without crashing multiple times so I've been using the Lada out of the N4/s2000 pack

Liked 17 Times in 15 Posts
    I'll download it now and give it a try on the standard game as well. Should be interesting...
    CMR4L titles: 2, RBR MF Cup titles: 2
    :champion:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi guys

anyone here knows modeling 3d?

i have a base model of Opel Corsa S2000

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Check out this brilliant video:

[youtube]HOAmlobgckk[/youtube]

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

New version of mt WIP stage

If anyone is interested in testing my first WIP stage for RBR please do and I would welcome any feedback. It is nearly complete (about 95%) Here is a .7z file that can be dropped into RXRSRBR

http://www.filefront.com/15611307/Am...s%20WIP%202.7z

If you haven't already seen it there is a link to a video of an earlier version of it further up this page.

Thanks

carl