Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I dont think the room is real.... and i dont think danicafan is real

"he" is nothing more than some intern sitting in a cubicle working for her agent attempting to maintain a presence for "The Brand"
    Sarah Fisher..... Team owner of a future Indy500 winning car!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DanicaFan
    And Turn3, you can never agree with anything I say. You always disagree, argue, make a smart-arse comment, or do all 3. Like I told you before, I dont know what I ever did to you (nothing to be honest) to make you so negative and I cant change that, only you can. So I dont know what YOUR problem is, jealousy, perhaps ?
    Don't take it so personal FakeDanicaFan. I would have the same opinions regardless of any adult that behaved in any way expected of a child. My comments weren't directed at you specifically. I was merely making a point to those that think being a great fan means that said fan has to be psychotic. Clearly it doesn't, there are scores of great fans on this forum, right? Most of us don't show it like we're 8 - 10 years old, that was my point.

As for what you "ever did to me"...you're right nothing. I'm absolutely certain I can't explain my despise for you in the public forum though. Going back to the beginning of last season, you might be able to find some hints related to certain health concerns. But really, who cares. When you pouted for 6 months and quit the board I didn't have my daily laughs reading your posts. So it is good to have you here, sort of like reading a comic book. You know it isn't real but it still entertains you. Thanks for all that man!
    It isn't the car Danica...it is the space between the steering wheel and the seat.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well, I took out all of my racing memorabilia the past week and a half and re-painted the room in lime green,orange, and black. I will now figure out how I am going to re-arrange all my items now. It turned out pretty good I think.

Here are a few pics, I really like the black blinds. The pictures dont do it justice.

Why don't you repaint this room in the colors of the TWO FASTEST WOMEN AT INDY !!! Yes !!!! I mean the fearsome twosome (well you could say foursome... ) of Ana Beatriz and Simona de Silvestro !!!! Don't waste your paint on yesterday's news.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Reminds me of this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3YUlcyPXLo

Sorry, but that tips way too far towards obsession for me, and is a little bit, well, creepy. I mean, I'm a huge Iron Maiden fan, but I haven't turned my house into a shrine to them or painted their logo across my living room in three foot high letters. I just don't get that level of obsession, sorry.
    No longer active on this forum

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    A couple pics of my room in progress. It's coming along slowly but nicely. Im trying to arrange all my stuff how I want it. Anyone know how to mount car parts on the wall ? Here is 1 wall in the making..

Danica Patrick- 2013 Sprint Cup Series Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    A couple pics of my room in progress. It's coming along slowly but nicely. Im trying to arrange all my stuff how I want it. Anyone know how to mount car parts on the wall ? Here is 1 wall in the making..

That's just downright creepy !!! Having that mug stare at you all day.... I swear serial killer characters on Law & Order are more restrained in their victim shrines... Besides, you forgot the TWO FASTEST WOMEN AT INDY !!! Yes !!!! I mean the fearsome twosome of Ana Beatriz and Simona de Silvestro... where are their posters ?

I AM calling you out, Mr. Fan of #23 Qualifier... I want to hear your spin on this one.

I call your attention to the Link: http://hubpages.com/hub/what-is-a-serial-killer
    and I quote:
    " Killers Who Keep MementosOften serial killers will keep mementos.... Generally these mementos fall into two categories, souvenirs and trophies. Police classify a souvenir as a personal item from the victim by which ... can relive memories... Trophies are generally something ... can use to build a shrine...."

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm with hornet on this one.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I don't want get involved really get involved with this

but this is only for the parts on the car, since they are Carbon Fiber, they are prolly pretty light a simple nail and hook system will do just fine, use CA glue (Extra Thin) will be very runny, but a extremely strong hold, and your all set.

I have Racing Stuff all over my room as well, but of race and rally cars, along with a few posters from Petit
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Cool

I think its cool
    I don't like Danica, but hey, to each his own. The colors of the room would have looked better had she still had the Motorola deal, but hey, its all good...

My wife and I were gonna do something similar,, but more of a half/half deal (my half Kevin Harvick, her half Tony Stewart) and even had drawings done up to see how it would look (this was in late 2005, early 2006)....then word got out that Goodwrench may be leaving, so we decided to hold off...

Well, y'all know the rest of the story. Shell /Pennzoil came along has Harvicks sponsor and there was NO way my half of the room was gonna be bright yellow with red trim, expecially with hers orange, black and white.....

Then Tstew left the 20 team and we threw our hands up in the air.....

We have thought about doing smething a little more stable, colorwise, like maybe our favorite NFL teams.......but we'd have to do the half and half deal again, and I just don't see the Chicago Bears and Seattle Seabags colors mixing very well, ,do you?
    #4 2014 Sprint Cup Champion, 2007 Daytona 500,2003 Brickyard 400,2x Coke 600,2014 Southern 500 Champ: 962 starts,90 wins, 345 T5s, 544 T10s, 44 poles, 2x NNS champ

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well, here is most of it complete. I still have tons of stuff (mags,pics,posters,programs,cards, etc.) that I still dont have room for. Im not sure if I will keep the parts displayed like this or not. That is a pair of Danica's racing gloves on the sidepod car part you see.

I like how I have all of Danica's Indy 500 qualifying pics displayed in the first picture.

Danica Patrick- 2013 Sprint Cup Series Champion