Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Racing Room Complete!

Well, I took out all of my racing memorabilia the past week and a half and re-painted the room in lime green,orange, and black. I will now figure out how I am going to re-arrange all my items now. It turned out pretty good I think.

Here are a few pics, I really like the black blinds. The pictures dont do it justice.

Danica Patrick- 2013 Sprint Cup Series Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It looks great. Enjoy the season.
    DVR . . . . . Life is too short to watch commercials.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Serious question, DF- what are you going to do with all the electric blue and black stuff?

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Once again DanicaFan (and I say this sincerely), you really are the kind of fan that this sport needs more of.

I was watching an episode of Man Caves on HGTV or DIY (one of them... can't keep them straight) the other day, and there was a married couple. He was a White Sox fan, while she and her family were Cubs fans. They did up their Man Cave to pay tribute to both teams. It was really amazing. But you have pretty much done the same thing on your own. Very well done! Yeah, when you get your stuff back in there, be sure to share some pics.

You know how I feel about your favorite driver. But I really do have a lot of respect for you as a racing fan.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks Jag and LeeRoy, it took some time to do it. I have some extra little touches to the room I will do this week, like put on my black outlet faceplates, put some little 7 decals on the black border and a checkered flag valance on the window.

I will take some pics when I get all my stuff back in the room.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Very cool.
    HINCHTOWN!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl
    Serious question, DF- what are you going to do with all the electric blue and black stuff?
    I still have it. I will hang some of it up. I have all her color scheme memorabilia. It's all good.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I just find this sort of stuff weird and fairly puke inducing myself.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    DF....That green is painful to look at......lol

I love ya man, (in a manly sort of way of course...lol) but there is a limit to the fandom in my mind, and buying THAT color of green and painting a whole room in it??? noooooooo
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Big 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Jag_Warrior
    Once again DanicaFan (and I say this sincerely), you really are the kind of fan that this sport needs more of.

I was watching an episode of Man Caves on HGTV or DIY (one of them... can't keep them straight) the other day, and there was a married couple. He was a White Sox fan, while she and her family were Cubs fans. They did up their Man Cave to pay tribute to both teams. It was really amazing. But you have pretty much done the same thing on your own. Very well done! Yeah, when you get your stuff back in there, be sure to share some pics.

You know how I feel about your favorite driver. But I really do have a lot of respect for you as a racing fan.
    If we had 100,000 fans like this for each driver in the series, then race tickets would be very hard to come by. Danica is not the best, but Danicafan is one of the best fans.
    Green, Green, Green!