Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    MJW

Ford drivers 2011??

My guess - P Solberg, & Jari Matti,

Liked 212 Times in 133 Posts
    I think most of you are ditching Hirvonnen without a necessary could head. Sure is performance in New Zealand isn't being one of he's best but a bad rally dosen't mean a kick out of the team.

Then most people suggest PG to go to Ford. I mean what the well do you seriously think he can top Hirvonnen?! Wake up from your fairy tail dreams.

Regarding your guess MJW, I think it's a wise one, thought I think it's all on M-Sport side. If they can make the new Fiesta WRC fast enough than we might see a 2 team fight, otherwise Citroen will be on top again, unlike Ford their on top of all they do and everything they do is calculated.

With all this I take my hatt of for Malcolm Wilson, for being honest and for believing on the team drivers, because if it was another person I doubt Latvala would have stayed on the team beyond 2008.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Sordo & Mikko

Liked 212 Times in 133 Posts
    Oh and my guess....

Mikko Hirvonnen and Latvala.

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    the only person that needs to go is Wilson...he serves no purpose in the car and wastes money from the development of the car.

Both hirvonen/latvala are good drivers a click south from loeb but thats nothing to be embarassed of.

MJW
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertS
    Sordo & Mikko
    No manager in his right mind will leave such a fast driver as Jari Matti leave.
    As for PG I think he will be at Prodrive along with Meeke.

Liked 34 Times in 18 Posts
    I hope for Jari-Matti Latvala and Per-Gunnar Andersson. Still I think it will be again Jari-Matti Latvala and the slow Mikko Hirvonen.

There are much drivers that are better then Hirvonen and wants to fight for victory, not to settle for a 2nd or 3rd place.

Liked 1,251 Times in 680 Posts
    Is it just 2 driver teams? Surely having 3 driver team would be better for the sport.

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???

Liked 1,389 Times in 447 Posts
    Isn't it so that Mikko and Jari-Matti already have deal for 2011. After confident start to the season in Sweden Mikko has definitely lost it. I believe he still can be there fighting for the victories, but at this moment he needs some kind of kick to get out of this mode. Hopefully Mikko would find his speed again until Finland, otherwise that'll be hard to watch for Finnish fans... Looking at what kind of progress Ogier did in Finland last year, he could be a force to reckon with this year.
    Photos: rallirinki.kuvat.fi | Twitter: @HartusvuoriWRC

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Per-Gunnar Andersson and Jari-Matti Latvala or Jari Ketomaa!