Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Liked 2,839 Times in 1,612 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Koz
    Does age really matter?
    I think experience is more important than age. And he has a **** load of experience. More than Solberg, Marcus, Loeb, Mcrae or countless others before they were champ.
    Latvala and Hrivonen I think is a reasonable combination. The problem is Wilson.
    All he cares about is the Constructor c'ship. And he has it all wrong.

He is firstly too scared of change it seems. He needs to let Latvala push, and Hirvonen in a supporting role.
    And this would have worked several years ago, when it wasn't just two teams and you didn't have to win every second round in order to be champ. But this is how it is now and hopefully it will change soon.

But still compare Latvala to Ogier and you see a failure. A failure of management if nothing else. Latvala seemed more consistant in 2007 then 2008 or 2009 when there were a lot more drivers and he wasn't in a works teams.
    With your explanation above you should therefore look at Sordo as you see Latvala now.

Sordo has also pressure and is not performing his full capacity because of the WRMC.

And Ogier has no one to be compared with at Ford. Wilslow and HS are not in the sam galaxy as Ogier. That´s the the fault MW has to do something. And that´s where PG is coming in I think.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    I don't know what's wrong with Mikko too?

Folks tell that Citroen is ahead of Ford on gravel and it might even be so, but that doesn't explain the fact Mikko seem to have lost the pace indeed.

Then again, none of us can't imagine how it feels to drive 30+ kilometers flat out throught the forest roads thinking I drove as fast as I good and took risks... and then get beaten by Loeb with ridicilous top time

Maybe Loeb destroyed his self confindence this early of the season?

I agree Mikko has striggled to show the maximum attack but surely he isn't as slow as he is now.
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 100 Times in 76 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper
    With your explanation above you should therefore look at Sordo as you see Latvala now.

Sordo has also pressure and is not performing his full capacity because of the WRMC.
    Sordo is dead meat. It doesn't matter how well he drives or even if he drives. He will always be Seb's little bitch. He will in all likelihood never be allowed to win a rally.

Anyone who goes into a team like Citroen who have done extraordinary things with one man, Seb, will never have a chance. Going up against a near faultless robot will destroy anyone and everyone.

The only pressure Sordo has is that he will be kicked from the team - that won't happen. The best likelihood is he will still be a no.2 when Seb finally retires and is replaced with another Seb.

Liked 100 Times in 76 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A.F.F.
    I don't know what's wrong with Mikko too?
    I think his spirit is broken now.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    people confuse the s2000 and the 1.6turbo formats.....everyone thinks that every manufacturer that has a s2000 car will enter as a manufacturer next year....
    Yes I thought the same such as you N.O.T.
    :cool: You Can´t Loose What Your Never Had.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mikko is a good driver but never will be a champion. Although I thinks Petter and JML in Ford will make it more interesting from fan perspective, Ford will probably keep Mikko.
    Waiting for Subaru to come back to be :champion: