Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gloomyDAY
    Yeah, tell that to Subaru. The last rally car ProDrive made was a complete dog.
    Well, not everything lasts. But I on the other hand remember a long period when Prodrive Subaru was competitive and successful.

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    I am not trying to diminish prodive, BMW or anyone involved in the project....the thing is i see 3 things that they have failure written all over them

1. The mini crossover is the wrong car to go with...the mini itself would be a better choice

2. I see only rumours so far for an involvement in the 2011...thats 7 months from now....no testing not even a plan (long or short term)

3. BMW a car collosus are tipped to use one of their sub manufacturers for their involvment... we know how thats usually ends from previous examples.

and for those who are going to argue with the old "So NOT you know far better than BMW and prodrive when it comes to rallying" the answer is.... yes i do.

Liked 16 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    and for those who are going to argue with the old "So NOT you know far better than BMW and prodrive when it comes to rallying" the answer is.... yes i do.
    Satakymppi, oikee yks

Liked 18 Times in 14 Posts
    I am not trying to diminish prodive, BMW or anyone involved in the project....the thing is i see 3 things that they have failure written all over them

1. The mini crossover is the wrong car to go with...the mini itself would be a better choice
    You have never diminished anyone.

Prehaps the smaller Mini would be too small for S2000 regulations?

Quote Originally Posted by Juha_Koo

Liked 2,832 Times in 1,606 Posts

2. I see only rumours so far for an involvement in the 2011...thats 7 months from now....no testing not even a plan (long or short term)

3. BMW a car collosus are tipped to use one of their sub manufacturers for their involvment... we know how thats usually ends from previous examples.

N.O.T: Sorry you´re wrong here:

1) The bodyshell is just good, wait and see.
    2) Everything must not be written on first page in London Herald or Kerdos to be ongoing. Very much happens as you probably know in the boarder rooms nowadays. Even this project is a way too make money.
    3) With BMW backing it must be just what is needed to go rallying.

When it comes to rallying there are many more experts than you can imagine...
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

친애하는 지도자
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper
    N.O.T: Sorry you´re wrong here:

1) The bodyshell is just good, wait and see.
    2) Everything must not be written on first page in London Herald or Kerdos to be ongoing. Very much happens as you probably know in the boarder rooms nowadays. Even this project is a way too make money.
    3) With BMW backing it must be just what is needed to go rallying.

When it comes to rallying there are many more experts than you can imagine...
    1. no

2. citoren spent 2 years developing/testing the c4 before entering same for xsara so nope

3. no

experts yes...people who are right very few.

Liked 18 Times in 14 Posts

experts yes...people who are right very few.
    You are an expert at entertaining people, and that is a good thing.

Liked 276 Times in 183 Posts
    I must agree with NOT about the crossover. Not only it is ugly, it doesn't have much Mini anymore.
    Post your own splits on the net: find RallyStopwatch on the Google Play Store.
    Follow posted splits on twitter with #RallySplits hashtag.

Liked 2,832 Times in 1,606 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HaCo
    I must agree with NOT about the crossover. Not only it is ugly, it doesn't have much Mini anymore.
    Be patient. Let´s wait and see.

Why must you guys turn down something that might bring one more manufacturers team to the WRC?

Isn´t that what we all discussed a while ago?
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

친애하는 지도자
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper
    Be patient. Let´s wait and see.

Why must you guys turn down something that might bring one more manufacturers team to the WRC?

Isn´t that what we all discussed a while ago?
    between 1 manufacturer with no future that will just come and go... and no manufacturer i prefer the second.